• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I love Lokonga, but we need better quality bodies in the midfield, Elneny is ****e man, and xhaka is hardly a saviour, the man has a mistake in him every 10 minutes.

I'd take Aouar but not at the expense of Maddison. Guimares is good but no need for him now.

• Red card
Reactions: Kav

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

No "he's staying" in that response, the bit at 0:42 is a giveaway
If you're trying to sell a player for 70m you don't say he's no longer part of your plans, that he's unhappy or uninterested or that you're open to selling him.

If you don't want to sell him pertinent, you say it.

If a player's head may be turned you say what Brendan just said.

Reactions: A_G

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If you're trying to sell a player for 70m you don't say he's no longer part of your plans, that he's unhappy or uninterested or that you're open to selling him.

If you don't want to sell him pertinent, you say it.

If a player's head may be turned you say what Brendan just said.

I thought this, didn't really outright come out and say he's not for sale more just rambling.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rodgers won't need to cause chaos by telling he open for Maddison to leave managers don't discuss that in press conference. It's up to us to pay the money Leicester asking the player is open to move

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Rodgers won't need to cause chaos by telling he open for Maddison to leave managers don't discuss that in press conference. It's up to us to pay the money Leicester asking the player is open to move
He didn't say the player is not for sale either, which is what he did for Chilwell:

Kav

Established Member
Maddison isn’t worth the money they are asking for and Aouar is a better midfielder than him. Odergaard would also be a better option.

With limited funds one should spend wisely.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom