• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
In terms of ins say our window finishes in this manor -

Tavares - £8M
Lokonga - £15M
White - £50M
Maddison - £60M
Aarons - £25M
Onana - £5M

Would people be happy? Swap Aarons out for another right back if need be. Just the first name that really springs to mind. I'd probably say the above is a 8/10 window.

We really needed and we're right to expect a summer where we really moved the needle. Two consecutive 8th placed finishes should have seen some radical changes.

I don't think a RB will happen, so from that list of players, there are 2 new frist 11 players there. It's not enough imo.

Kysus

I feel like we have massive potential in this team(mainly due to the Hale End guys) and are just 3 key players short of becoming real challengers.
Such a vital window.

Martinez, Ødegaard and a talented RB would be enough for now.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

EhaihSQWAAA52v3

Edu on deadline day.

😍😍😍

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Basically what the message is, is that the club says they will get more players.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Buy what? That the result of transfers will be seen when the window closes? Wow, unbelievable!

This same line is spun every window and we never sign the players we actually require, or shift the players we have to shift. It would be very naive to think this window, where it is virtually impossible to shift players, will be any different.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I feel like we have massive potential in this team(mainly due to the Hale End guys) and are just 3 key players short of becoming real challengers.
Such a vital window.

Martinez, Ødegaard and a talented RB would be enough for now.
And a goalie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom