• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Hmmmm seems like we cant sign anyone and its the players that are being blamed AND other clubs for not buying them. So there you have it, it is not the club's or Arteta or Edu's fault that they're not bringing in players for problem areas on the pitch it is in fact the players contracted with the club. F*ck me that takes some balls to try and shift the blame like that.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
More importantly, would he be good enough to implement the TrickyMik's vision of quick one-two vertical/progressive passes with Willian and Elneny?
More importantly can he reach his quota of crosses a game? And God help him if he doesn't track back his opposing FB to the edge of our box. Don't underestimate playing in a Tets team.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
If Arteta manages to convince messi, he's done somet not even "Could of signed" wenger pulled off.

Monstrous knock.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
More importantly can he reach his quota of crosses a game? And God help him if he doesn't track back his opposing FB to the edge of our box. Don't underestimate playing in a Tets team.
Can you imagine if he had an argument with an opposition after they caused a serious injury by playing recklessly? Straight off to the u23s

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Watched Maradona the other night and was thinking how great it’d be to have an icon in an Arsenal shirt.

Apart from Thierry the others were before my time. Maradona turned a relegation candidate into title contenders.

Reckon Messi would do the same for us. Even Arteta couldn’t f*ck up Messi.

I guess apart from Bergkamp and Özil we've not really signed a ready made star and even Dennis' reputation had taken a bit of a hit in Italy. We've turned plenty hugely talented guys into stars like Henry but never signed the finished article.

I'm not expecting it to be us or anything but I do really hope Messi would go the less conventional route of your PSG/City types. I mean how much more money does he need? If anyone could challenge the big boys with a weaker team he could.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I guess apart from Bergkamp and Özil we've not really signed a ready made star and even Dennis' reputation had taken a bit of a hit in Italy. We've turned plenty hugely talented guys into stars like Henry but never signed the finished article.

I'm not expecting it to be us or anything but I do really hope Messi would go the less conventional route of your PSG/City types. I mean how much more money does he need? If anyone could challenge the big boys with a weaker team he could.
Messi would pay for our 2022 transfer budget with shirt sales while leading us into the UCL he's that good.

Henry boi

This *****, arteta told us that the club already had plans and everything was in place. So what plans did they have? Enquiring about players non stop and not following after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom