• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,969
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Messi will go psg retirement club. Or maybe back to Argentina he want to play at his boyhood club before retire.

It's sad end but barca deserves that of being dodgy and corrupt you can't get away with it every year
Retirement club, you say? Welcome to Arsenal, Messi. Ah **** I didn't notice it was PSG retirement club.

Gunners1616

I really don't understand where that 100M£ price tag came from for Grealish. Did City just pay whatever Villa wanted ?

I could unterstand this kind of valuation for a Lewandowski but Grealish from Villa ? Tha's a dangerous precedent.

Then again i just recall that we paid 72M£ for Pépé so nevermind...

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I really don't understand where that 100M£ price tag came from for Grealish. Did City just pay whatever Villa wanted ?

I could unterstand this kind of valuation for a Lewandowski but Grealish from Villa ? Tha's a dangerous precedent.

Release clause confirmed by Villa

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

100m in the current market is about where Grealish is. Worse players (Dembele) have gone for more.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
So they've already replaced Grealish with Ings, Bailey and Buendia. What a monumental downgrade lmao.

Yeah there's no way a club like Villa can replace a player like Grealish, anything they could realistically do would have been a downgrade.

Don't think they'll be a threat for Europa places next season tbh, around 10-12th is where I see them ending up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Aston villa chairman confirm that 100m is release clause to man city gave straight 100m in like hours and he say there were many clubs interested in him but there offer was below 100m and villa simply refuse it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
You know that 100m man city sheikh will get it back in like hours this nothing for them and that freaking dangerous.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The time was coming for Messi to move he achieved everything and they better build statue outside the stadium he football legend not only barca legend. That should be wake up club to barca they lucky they standing still because of thier big brand other clubs in thier situation would have gone bankrupt multiple teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom