• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Runarsson: Huffing and Puffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Never was there such a consensus on a player on A-M before they played a game for us. These posts are just from the day he signed. It's actually scary when the average arm chair fan seems to know more than the people tasked with rebuilding the team.

He looks slimer and weaker than Arteta.

Bad signing imo.

It may be the modern way but when a goalkeeper bigs himself up by talking about how good he is with his feet, it makes me sceptical, particularly a goalkeeper without any pedigree.

How good are you at saving / catching a ball? That's the bread and butter, distribution is the icing on top, particularly for a back up

Anyway, hope he has a successful career here and proves people like me wrong.

We sign Iceland's #2. Iceland! :lol:

Alex must feel like he won the lottery.

Honestly I don’t want to be too harsh, but the only thing that makes sense to me is if he was bought as 3rd choice and they feel they can develop him and sell him for profit later.. His stats doesn’t make for pretty reading

Just watched the obligitory youtube compilation, as I have never heard of the guy. He looks like a flapper. A lot of his 'good' saves he palms the ball back out centrally.

Not sure I have seen a **** youtube career highlight compilation before. Pascal Cygan looked like Maldini on youtube.

He only made 13 appearances in all competitions for Dijon last season. He wasn't even first choice for them.

I think we wanted someone who was happy to play second fiddle to Leno. I just hope Leno doesn't get injured again, I don't think we can rely on this guy.

He looks worringly skinny and weak..

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Nobody wants this gimp except incompetent Arsenal who instead of actually scouting and making sure a goal keeper is quality take the hear say of a goal keeping coach, you couldn't make this up.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nobody wants this gimp except incompetent Arsenal who instead of actually scouting and making sure a goal keeper is quality take the hear say of a goal keeping coach, you couldn't make this up.
He is mates with the goalkeeper coach

Tom Mix

I'll be happy if he comes good but so far I haven't seen what made the management buy this guy and they very quickly got Ryan in on loan so looks like they don't see what made them buy the guy either. Worrying.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Considering how wrong I was about Ramsdale, can only mean this Don will definitely bench him next season.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Empathy? Say he is on 60k a week for 3 years.

That's roughly 3 million a year.

It would take someone 60 years to earn 3 million on 50k a year.

1 year at Arsenal is a lifetime for someone on a decent wage of 50k a year after tax. Empathy my backside.
Empathy doesn’t mean feeling bad for someone, it means being unable to understand someone’s feeling.

You’ve said it yourself, guys like Runnarson and Mari have won the lottery at Arsenal, getting wages they’ll never get again in a short career.

We don’t like it but if you can’t understand why someone wouldn’t want to rip up a winning lottery ticket then I don’t know for you tbh 🤷🏾‍♂️

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Empathy doesn’t mean feeling bad for someone, it means being unable to understand someone’s feeling.

You’ve said it yourself, guys like Runnarson and Mari have won the lottery at Arsenal, getting wages they’ll never get again in a short career.

We don’t like it but if you can’t understand why someone wouldn’t want to rip up a winning lottery ticket then I don’t know for you tbh 🤷🏾‍♂️
Money means nothing anyway. There's so many players struggling with depression, despite having all the money in the world.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Good looking lad for sure

Bet he is happy to be gone from dating on Iceland as well

Bit incest-y I’m being told

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom