• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season Summer 2021

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Played Hibs, Rangers, Chelsea. Haven't won a game yet.
Conveniently forgetting Watford? I love how you defend Arsène - I love him too, should have never left at the time - but you are just here to troll anything and everything these days just coz some arteta supporters spoke against Arsène

And ultimately these things really don't matter
Emery 2nd season friendlies we beat bayern munich. That went well.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Conveniently forgetting Watford? I love how you defend Arsène - I love him too, should have never left at the time - but you are just here to troll anything and everything these days just coz some arteta supporters spoke against Arsène

And ultimately these things really don't matter
Emery 2nd season friendlies we beat bayern munich. That went well.
Come on bro, Watford? That was just a training ground kick about. No tickets, no stadium. I present my evidence here.
EB99644-F-B91-D-4-FAB-83-A1-82104-F363-BB9.jpg

Last edited:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Come on bro, Watford? That was just a training ground kick about. No tickets, no stadium. I present my evidence here.
EB99644-F-B91-D-4-FAB-83-A1-82104-F363-BB9.jpg

^Official Arsenal fixtures lists both Millwall and Watford. Friendly is a friendly wherever we play. Don't know where you got that list but these 2 games were last minute additions due to US tour cancelation and probably why they didn't include.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good that we showed we can at least beat Watford...we are staying up this year, lads!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bought the match pass so I'm watching it.

They're showing highlights from the 3-3 2 years back. Forgot how bad Medley was that day :lol:. Matt Smith and Tyreece John-Jules were good though.

Lineup for today:

I really like this lineup. Patino, Azeez, Hutchinson, Taylor-Hart, Cottrell, Butler-Oyedeji. A lot to like!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Good start from both teams. Taylor-Hart has had good chances but wasted both of them, despite good work from him so far. Been a positive performance so far from Arsenal. Azeez and Cottrell have started well, Hutchinson also. Butler-Oyedeji has done well.

Ian Abrahams is on co-commentary ffs.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Patino really likes a tackle. Azeez also has a flair for the imaginative aswell. Some really good football from him, just not quite got the cutting edge yet.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
OK we're back. Boreham wood been better since. We're struggling to create proper chances without a #9 upfront.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Borehamwood lead. They've pressed really high up and done quite well. We haven't really laid a proper glove on them outside of Taylor-Hart's missed chances.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Starting to play a bit now. Patino's growing into it. Patino and Azeez have had a good test today - not had any time on the ball whatsoever, but save for a few errant passes both have looked capable despite the constant pressure. Hutchinson has worked really hard but been quiet. Definitely the strongest team we've faced this pre-season (the U23s anyway).

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Half time. Not a great half from us so far, Boreham Wood have looked decent. Pressed us really high up the pitch and the defence has had a hard time coping under the pressure. The midfield hasn't clicked quite as much, although Azeez and Patino have had OK games. Taylor-Hart has had most of our chances but did nothing with any of them. He started very brightly but not been in the game since. Hutchinson is becoming more involved but not in sync with the rest of the team so far. Needs Norton-Cuffy behind him IMO.

Biggest issue is lack of #9.

oh to be a goon

Bought the match pass so I'm watching it.

They're showing highlights from the 3-3 2 years back. Forgot how bad Medley was that day :lol:. Matt Smith and Tyreece John-Jules were good though.

Lineup for today:

I really like this lineup. Patino, Azeez, Hutchinson, Taylor-Hart, Cottrell, Butler-Oyedeji. A lot to like!

Who is upfront for us? Taylor-Hart? Isnt B-O a winger like Hutchinson?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Who is upfront for us? Taylor-Hart? Isnt B-O a winger like Hutchinson?
Butler-Oyedeji is upfront. He never scores so I'm always confused when I see it, but he did tend to fill in upfront for the U18s. Taylor-Hart is on the left. He's cut in and looks threatening when he gets the ball but they've kinda botched a lot of the service into him so he looks frustrated a lot. That said, when he did get good ops, he wasted them a bit. Can tell it's a pre-season game, nobody looks remotely sharp, save for Azeez and Alex Kirk (the defender). He's had a good game.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
2nd half. Looks like Salah-Eddine, Norton-Cuffy, Flores and Monlouis all come on. 2 other people I didn't clock.

Top Bottom