• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Barca and Inter in financial meltdown and we're sitting here wanted to blow £100M on James Maddison and Aaron ****ing Ramsdale.... :clown:
i read article from the Athletic today that because of brexit the homegrown players will cost even more in future so i can see why we going for Maddison Ramsdale maybe but we not going to pay over 20M for him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Think our academy will supply us with enough home grown players, we don't have to worry about struggling with that.
i know but not all going to really make it here maybe they want to get the affordable english guys in market before it get difficult White and Maddison will be here at least 5 years not sure about Ramsdale don't think we'll even buy him at this rate Runarson is still around lol.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Does he still work for him? Doesn’t mention him in his bio anymore.
On his LinkedIn, it says he stopped working for Di Marzio in April 2021 but he does a podcast with Fab so has some connections still.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
he still not signed new contract if we bother and put a bid we'll see then as for now nothing clear about the situation Di Marzio also didn't say anything about Lautaro will stay if Lukaku sold.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I don’t think we will have the money for him anyway. More likely they try and get Abraham cheaply now Chelsea will need to sell.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Most academy players won't make it here
Doesn't matter, we'll always have a couple of them in and around the team. If they dont work, we move them on and promote some others. Supplement them with the odd signing from within the league like White/Maddison, and we're sweet.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Barca and Inter in financial meltdown and we're sitting here wanted to blow £100M on James Maddison and Aaron ****ing Ramsdale.... :clown:
I would go then for Barella, Lautaro, Moriba and 1 or 2 more kids from la Masia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom