• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Decent player. Weirdly tho the first time I ever saw him play was against Ireland and although he scored it was actually Mitrovic who came on and stole the show and I almost was convinced we should be looking at him instead.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I would absolutely love to but there reports he close to sign new contract with release clause.

His agent in Fiorentina today

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
None of these CF links make sense without any links to Lacazette leaving surely?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I still think we will sign one even if he stays. If it has been identified as a genuine weakness I don’t think they’ll go into the season ignoring it if they can get a striker. I still think it will be Abraham though.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He is almost the same age as Isak, and almost as tall. Last season Isak was a point per 124 minutes, while Vlahovic was a point per 127 minutes in a worse league. Goal per minute should be almost the same for both players. Looks like a very good striker talent.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I know a lot of people are hooked on Lautaro, but if we're actually in the market for a CF I'd rather we went with someone like Dusan Vlahovic. I sympathize with Fiorentina and saw a fair amount of their games the past season and the kid's legit.

I was desperate for us to sign Chiesa, but I suppose he was always Juventus bound sadly, but I think Dusan is a different case.

Fits perfectly as a lone striker, great physique, can score with any part of his beautiful body, and he can move well both with and without the ball. He's not blind either, and does posses some decent ability to hold-up and spread the play.

Arteta and Edu reading AM confirmed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Auba laca Eddie Bolagun we can't add another guy if one of them doesn't leave.

Really want Eddie and laca leave getting ridiculous how little interest they attract and they showing no effort to leave

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Arsenal struggle to score goals all last season.

A-M: Why are we trying to sign a striker? Total mystery to me.

Premier League Dancing GIF by Arsenal

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I still think we will sign one even if he stays. If it has been identified as a genuine weakness I don’t think they’ll go into the season ignoring it if they can get a striker. I still think it will be Abraham though.

Agree I can see Eddie and Balogun (loan) leaving and someone coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom