• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

Not like the next link saying we're trying to gazump Sp**s from Lautaro will not bring you back, right?

I hope we don't as we'd just embarrass ourselves unless we have a cast iron insurance he'd pick us over Sp**s, because I see no reason why he would do that just now, & that's actually shocking to say.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Villa and Leeds yeah fine, but f*cking Everton? Pull yourself together man.

Are you forgetting we have Mikel Arteta ffs

We were seriously worried about joining the relegation scrap at a point last season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fans moaning on an Arsenal forum doesn't matter though, innit? If it gets you an upgrade and the team performs it's all fine.

You bring top quality in and worry about it later, we're not talking about a Tavares or Lokonga who are being brought in to up the level of the bench options we have.
I don't disagree but if we just don't know what going on look like we want to wait that why we'll likely lose targets

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
You sign the players you want and then worry about what you do with them (the ones you want to get rid of) after. Chelsea had Werner, Abraham and Batshuayi and still signed Lukaku. All this bollocks about getting rid of strikers first can ****ing do one. Sick of it.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You sign the players you want and then worry about what you do with them (the ones you want to get rid of) after. Chelsea had Werner, Abraham and Batshuayi and still signed Lukaku. All this bollocks about getting rid of strikers first can ****ing do one. Sick of it.
Exactly!

Imagine losing a massive player because of a guy at the tail end of his career leaving on a free :lol:

That makes zero sense.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Lautaro or not, we don’t have a chance of finishing in the top 4, so I’m not fussed.

Not lowering my expectations due to our incompetent owner and manager. Top 4 is the minimum and it’s clear we can’t compete with City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Utd.
I agree to a certain point, but when or how do we turn the corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom