• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still would be very happy to take Tammy, think him or Martinez are key now...especially since we can't trust Partey to stay fit and bring quality to our midfield, we will need something extra upfront.

Both Auba and Laca have been very good for us in the past, but worried they both might have "hit the wall", which happens to all players at some point.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We're doing Chelsea such a massive favour here ffs.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I like Abraham to be fair but when Martinez and Abraham are both apparently available you don't even enquire about Tammy.

Riou

Sp**s will get Martinez and we will get Abraham, and it will be just like when we got Welbeck and United got Falcao...Danny did more for us then, Tammy will do more for us now.

Unless we actually get Lautaro, then I believe he will be the better signing...football fan 101!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

theoffice-davidbrent.gif

Riou

Think I'm the only one slightly in favour of this transfer! I like Tammy Abraham, think he's one of the more underrated forwards in the league and reckon he'd step up a level if brought here. Wouldn't be going out of my way to sign him though, but I'm a fan so I don't mind this.

Arsenal fan growing up...does that make him an honorary Hale End graduate, if we get him :lol:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think I'm the only one slightly in favour of this transfer! I like Tammy Abraham, think he's one of the more underrated forwards in the league and reckon he'd step up a level if brought here. Wouldn't be going out of my way to sign him though, but I'm a fan so I don't mind this.

Of long term realistic strikers I'd have had Toney and Abraham high up the list. I didn't classify Martinez as a realistic option till the rumours came out though so Tammy would feel very underwhelming in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom