• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Tottenham Hotspurs vs Arsenal | Sunday, August 8 | KO: 14:00 BST | Arsenal.com

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

E8HcGu7XsAMviBm

Set this date in my calendar.

Got a feeling that’ll be the end of Arteta.

:pray:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gonna be a long season man, don’t even have the FA Cup or Community Shield to cling onto. Also looks like the Holding days may be over soon, it was good while it lasted.

If Leicester do get Holding, he will get them Champions League this season...they have missed a calm defender like him these past few years, it's why they keep bottling it at the end, Rob will fix that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can edu please stop going to Spain or Portugal and start sell players look how nice having white and Lokonga both look levels of what we currently have start selling and continue buy same quality even with Arteta at least we'll have some respectable players. I had enough of Elneny bellerin laca missing 3-4 chances auba being wasted at LW and heavily depending on saka ESR doing things that beyond thier abilities

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think your just upset everyone doesnt think Pepe is amazing. He has had a poor final ball today, not sure what else hes there to do. If he has to be played in a very specific position it dictates the tactics for the whole team which is a disaster.
I’ve actually told you why I called you out, stop being a baby and move on. You said something dumb and now you’re getting all outraged when people tell you that you’ve said something dumb. Give it a rest man and just try not to say dumb things next time.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Biggest steadying the ship job in our history, and we appoint someone who has potential and then give him the reigns Wenger had.

Guys, lets face it, no matter what the rhetoric, we are being governed by ****ing ******.

It doesnt end with Arteta and Edu's departure, we need a deep clean.
Sadly. We needed an experienced team builder to be here for Arteta - not two rookies. Edu is completely out of his depth.

The team has a collection of good and very good players (mixed with some ****) but the pieces do not fit together cohesively as a team.

Malky

Established Member
Pointless spending any more money this summer, Arteta will be sacked by Christmas. No point stacking the squad with crap like Ramsdale and Abraham for the next guy to bin them.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
A LOT of work needs to be done untill next friday. Don't have my high hopes up atm. I said I give Arteta untill Halloween, but I might need to change that opinion...

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So we beat Millwal and Watford (who had played the day before) in training ground matches and in the other games we looked average and couldn’t get a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom