• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sambi Lokonga: Sam Be the Man in Midfield?

TinFish

It's very early days, but I see no reason for this guy not to be ahead of Elneny in the pecking order. I struggle to see what El offers other than the rare screamer. Experience is overrated.
People like Elneny because he is a 'nice guy.' Go check out the recent comments in the Elneny thread. Makes me sick to the core. Absolute fiends.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
This guy is the perfect upgrade to El-neny who really should never play for Arsenal ever again. Lokonga should not have the burden of starting important games yet. He is still young and inexperienced at this level. He is 21, but has the body of someone that is 16/17. There is still a bit of physical development left. I think he also had an injury that kept him out for a bit, so no need to rush him into playing big minutes under pressure to perform week in and week out. I rate his technique, composure and feel for the game. Guendouzi was a decent prospect, but always saw him as a younger El-neny with balls. Never a top talent. Lokonga looks more gifted to me.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Guendouzi was impressive when he started playing for us. A talent in the making lots of people said. This lad looks no better. Anything else people post at this stage is just internet noise.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Guendouzi had flaws in his game, but he offered a lot to a very flat at the time midfield.

Lokonga can contribute for us this season, no reason why he couldn't start 15 plus league games. He's not 15 - he's player a couple of full sessions and is on the fringe of the Belgian squad.

Kav

Established Member
He looked good against that lot today. I think he may be one of those underrated signings come the end of the season. I hope he continues to improve and becomes an excellent player.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Very impressed, looking forward to his development.

Also, he now has to play until Partey's back.

Goonger

Good news, he played well, away to a rival, which shows he is more than capable of playing in this team.

Bad news, Arteta will still likely pick Elneny ahead of him the next 3 games.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should start with Xhaka until Partey back both look really comfertable.

I liked what i saw he always look to pass forward his long balls always on target he don't panic under pressure still his body strength not made for PL look bit easy to get bullied.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Guendouzi was impressive when he started playing for us. A talent in the making lots of people said. This lad looks no better. Anything else people post at this stage is just internet noise.
That's true, but Douzi has 1 thing that completely blocks him from becoming great, and that's a complete lack of agility, which is a bummer for someone who is primarily a playmaker.

This guy doesn't have any physical limitations, that's why he has a better chance to make it

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Really puts in how bad Xhaka-Elneny is :lol:

Please Mikel, start this kid...he offers so much more than Mo.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That's true, but Douzi has 1 thing that completely blocks him from becoming great, and that's a complete lack of agility, which is a bummer for someone who is primarily a playmaker.

This guy doesn't have any physical limitations, that's why he has a better chance to make it
He was weighed down by all that hair though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Really good performance today...comfortable on the ball, looking forward a lot with his passes, good feetwork, nice positional sense/use of the body...even think I saw him put Dele on the floor early on, so got that little nasty side in his game too, which will be crucial...

...him smashing the ball at Dier's face at the end 🤣

Last edited:

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Good news, he played well, away to a rival, which shows he is more than capable of playing in this team.

Bad news, Arteta will still likely pick Elneny ahead of him the next 3 games.
There are people here who actually want this. It baffles me

Henry boi

Really good performance today...comfortable on the ball, looking forward a lot with his passes, good feetwork, nice positional sense/use of the body...even think I saw him put Dele on the floor early on, so got that little nasty side in his game too, which will be crucial...

He has those killer first touches in abundance, looks like a mini version of dembele ironically here lol

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

He just slotted in perfectly, like not nearly as good as Partey say but if hes as good as he was today at this age he has all the stuff he needs to get to that level

Latest posts+

Top Bottom