• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Just let them be.
Fair do's bro It was a sunday hangover rant tbf šŸ¤£ .

When there is so much focus about mental health, online hate & abuse I just feel its fair to point out the main way they get hits & make money.

Think its an incredibly serious & important issue.

I know they produce lots of less popular not as profitable content.

Seen enough of the channel over the years to know what its about.

Will not watch any of their content now on principle.

I like people who have standards & principles

If that makes me in the minority so be itšŸ‘

Peace out x

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
This raises a red flag for me - itā€™s our club. This along with Whyā€™s commenting on ā€œinternationalā€ which i think we all know what is code for .
The fact that you pull up anything critical of AFTV raises a massive red flag for me tbhšŸ‘

Yes of course it is our club.
Get out or stronger of 'my club' is language i have often heard used by the ranters on AFTV so i was saying it is as much 'my club' for context.

Im not sure if your international comment is directed at me?

Either way It looks like you may be trying to imply racism?:no:

Classic cheap diversion tactic by somebody who is not willing to address or discuss the ramifications of the channels content.

Enjoy your Sunday Robbie/paid employee of channel. šŸ¤£

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lee is definitely the best...

šŸ¤£

Multipass

The fact that you pull up anything critical of AFTV raises a massive red flag for me tbhšŸ‘

Yes of course it is our club.
Get out or stronger of 'my club' is language i have often heard used by the ranters on AFTV so i was saying it is as much 'my club' for context.

Im not sure if your international comment is directed at me?

Either way It looks like you may be trying to imply racism?:no:

Classic cheap diversion tactic by somebody who is not willing to address or discuss the ramifications of the channels content.

Enjoy your Sunday Robbie/paid employee of channel. šŸ¤£

no the ā€œinternationalsā€ wasnā€™t directed at you but at @who that used the term in a way that came across as a dog whistle to me. But only he will know if thatā€™s how he intended it.

Iā€˜m defending AFTV because I think the criticism has been unjustified. Iā€™ll defend even stronger if they offered me a salary šŸ˜‚

Why

Always Me ?
no the ā€œinternationalsā€ wasnā€™t directed at you but at @who that used the term in a way that came across as a dog whistle to me. But only he will know if thatā€™s how he intended it.

Iā€˜m defending AFTV because I think the criticism has been unjustified. Iā€™ll defend even stronger if they offered me a salary šŸ˜‚

My "International" comments are linked to the Twitter crazies who barely speak English and go hard and aggressive in the comments. Similar to what you got on Ɩzil's posts, where they abused anyone who said a bad thing about him due to his Nationality/Religion. It didn't matter if he was playing badly people were threatened with death.

I actually quit facebook because of how bad the abuse was on some of Arsenal's fan page all coming from International fans. Horrible platforms. As soon as they force people to have POI for social media the better.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here šŸ—³
Unpopular opinion that will go down like a ton of bricks but I think AFTV is doing more for building our supporter base than anything the club is doing. I am referring more about making fans out of impressionable youngsters internationally. As much as we think they are tools, guys like troops and even DT are very popular with youngsters and AFTV being the biggest fan channel in the world exposes a lot of the you tube generation to Arsenal.
There personality cults are probably more attractive to youngsters than the football currently.
Guarantee you there are a lot of kids that began supporting Arsenal after hearing troopz rant about Aubama bloodclot yang and Laca bloodclot zette.

Last edited:

avenellroad

John Radfordā€™s son
Unpopular opinion that will go down like a ton of bricks but I think AFTV is doing more for building our supporter base than anything the club is doing. I am referring more about making fans out of impressionable youngsters internationally. As much as we think they are tools, guys like troops and even DT are very popular with youngsters and AFTV being the biggest fan channel in the world exposes a lot of the you tube generation to Arsenal.
There personality cults are probably more attractive to youngsters than the football currently.
Guarantee you there are a lot of kids that began supporting Arsenal after hearing troopz rant about Aubama bloodclot yang and Laca bloodclot zette.
Marti, if you mean people watch the channel to laugh at how **** we areā€¦yea I agree. Fans of us being absolutely **** so that the circus on AFTV can rant and give them some joy.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here šŸ—³
Marti, if you mean people watch the channel to laugh at how **** we areā€¦yea I agree. Fans of us being absolutely **** so that the circus on AFTV can rant and give them some joy.
No kids love Troopz and all of these other characters despite us thinking they can be embarrasing. Kids don't really watch full matches, but short cut-up highlights and clips on youtube. AFTV interviews feed into the how they ingest sports. Consequently, there are people (especially international) who will have started supporting Arsenal because of AFTV and not because of the way we play (unlike the rapid growth of Arsenal fandom due to to the success in early 00's). I remember Lacazette saying in an interview that he gets called 'Laca bloodclot zette' on the street by kids on a daily basis.

I think AFTV are helping Arsenal grow as a global brand especially with the next generation of fans.

Last edited:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ā­

Player:Saliba
A lot of Arsenal fans I know don't watch AFTV. My friends who are mostly Liverpool, Chelsea or man utd fans tend to watch it for the bants.

For me, it's just embarrassing. The same way I watch The Goldbridge show just to laugh at united fans.

mirrorstare

No kids love Troopz and all of these other characters despite us thinking they can be embarrasing. Kids don't really watch full matches, but short cut-up highlights and clips on youtube. AFTV interviews feed into the how they ingest sports. Consequently, there are people (especially international) who will have started supporting Arsenal because of AFTV and not because of the way we play (unlike the rapid growth of Arsenal fandom due to to the success in early 00's). I remember Lacazette saying in an interview that he gets called 'Laca bloodclot zette' on the street by kids on a daily basis.

I think AFTV are helping Arsenal grow as a global brand especially with the next generation of fans.

:lol::lol:

Can see freestylers eventually getting more popular than most footballers then, when we arrive to an era kids think a Tiktok is too long.

mirrorstare

At this point the watch alongs are better than the interviews themselves, shorter, funnier, more real.

Watching the regulars attempting to do a viral standup routine is the same as watching the regulars here throw the same tantrum with different words, the little insight (if any) they had to add they already did long long ago.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
LOL. Lee makes around 300+ videos every transfer window about EVERY **** rumor that is obviously completely fake. Then he spends 30 minutes ranting about his fantasies and insulting everyone under the sun.
Case in point: Literary made an 8 Minute video about a Trippier rumor yesterday.

Rants about the press, then goes on to take the ****ing Sun seriously. :lol:

Top Bottom