• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool do x y and z we need to do thst. We do it and it's daggers out. Getting rid of young talent incompetent failure of a manager.

Some people need a look in the mirror and need to get real. We just signed Esr (one of our top young talents) upto a new contract. Saliba is on loan he hasn't been sold. Arteta in his first season of professional management won the FA Cup. Does he need to improve, yes absolutely. But take off the blinkers. Joe Willock wasn't gonna feature for us. And when he didn't and we kept him everyone cries in 12 months why didn't we accept the 20m on offer?

Take the cash, move on, invest it, improve the squad and see what happens. Enjoy the ride. If not get off the ride.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
22M plus 3m add ones i think will be final fee. Personal term still to be agreed so Newcastle who run really badly can still bottle this 😂

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
If you need some sad, melodramatic music to cry to I got you. I'm watching Joe Willock clips with tears in my eyes.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Next season whenever Willock puts in a good performance there will be a lot of people saying “why did we sell him?” just like Emi Martinez last year.

Ehhhh, yes and no. As a 90min central midfielder I'm not sold on Willock whatsoever. And that's not the way Newcastle has used him or had success with him.

As a Joker and goal scoring midfielder, yeah. We need to replace him well, because his qualities we don't have. But I really doubt its going to be another Martinez,

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
"Personal terms still need to be finalised so deal not yet done"

Let's pump the brakes on this for a moment before Ashley offers him minimum wage and a Sports Direct mug.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That's why we need to continue loan our youngsters it's clear not all going to make it here at least send them on loan and get decent fee. Learn from Liverpool Chelsea and City we have good academy take advantage

Majora

Happy with this, was realistically never going to get enough game time and we’d be complaining next year that we should have taken the money when the offer presented itself. Hope he does well and that we may have a decent sell on claus

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It’s an obvious sign we’ve sold Joe Willock. Anything else is your imagination running wild.

Not at all. I think if Joe stayed we wouldn't have made a signing and he would've potentially nabbed the number 8.

The whole point in selling him is to sign a mid.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ehhhh, yes and no. As a 90min central midfielder I'm not sold on Willock whatsoever. And that's not the way Newcastle has used him or had success with him.

As a Joker and goal scoring midfielder, yeah. We need to replace him well, because his qualities we don't have. But I really doubt its going to be another Martinez,
Really don't care if he emi or not the fact we got 50m from both is decent return we not losing or sellable assets for free at least this was the frustrating thing under Ivan

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Willock, Saliba, Nelson, Guendouzi, AMN leaving
Xhaka, Elneny, Willian, Cedric, Mari, Holding, Laca staying.
Damn, I'm in pain.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Willock, Saliba, Nelson, Guendouzi, AMN leaving
Xhaka, Elneny, Willian, Cedric, Mari, Holding, Laca staying.
Damn, I'm in pain.
Did ESR Saka Tierney White Lokonga Tavares Bolagun Martinelli dissappeared? Don't worry we'll always have 8-7 young players in Match day squad

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's a shame we have to sell our promising young players to fund signings in the transfer window buy I guess it is what it is with the Kroenke's, they'll never properly invest in this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom