• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Lol, nice try to avert your lying and changing your tune about players totally in 3 months' time.

This is not about the player, but your posts.
I have explained myself above. People can read it and take it as they wish. What more can I do? The players can be very good but still be average for us. We are Arsenal, that standards are higher in many aspects, especially CF.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I have explained myself above. People can read it and take it as they wish. What more can I do? The players can be very good but still be average for us. We are Arsenal, that standards are higher in many aspects, especially CF.

Think we should lower our standards now as we've got cone boy as the manager.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You didn't only say he is a terrible signing for us, you also said in the same sentence that he is an average player. You can't dodge this.

Then you claimed that you only rated him 2 years ago.
Abraham isn’t good enough. Would be a terrible signing, why we collecting so many average players?

drippin

Tammy got Chelsea into the top 4.
I checked Abraham's points per game for 19/20 season, and it is a point per 123,5 minutes. This is about the same non-penalty output as Auba & Laca have got here for most of their time.

Abraham is a lot younger than our strikers when even when they came here, and surely I would prefer him over Vlahovic, especially if he really can be much cheaper. Abraham has had great Championship seasons already too, and as so is much more experienced and already adjusted to England.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@GDeep™ quitting the forum with some stupid long post about how he's been in tears on his bunk bed and how the clubs finished only to actually not quit come back and cry even more on the same forum he quit a week ago is absolutely hilarious. Guys a mess.

drippin

Mustafi won Germany the World Cup.
Mustafi played 131 minutes in group stages and round of 16, which is about 1,5 games. None after round of 16.

Silly comparison, but I guess it was a total joke.

Diesel

This happens every summer, you guys get defensive over an average player and we finish 8th.

Why wouldn’t i want Tammy for any other reason than me not rating him for Arsenal? The striker standard for Arsenal is higher than nearly every club in the world, no club has had the back to back quality strikers we’ve had since Wright.
Tammy is as avg as they come.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Tammy Abraham reminds me of Henry. Let’s get him

Completely agree. His composure and touch are almost identical to that of Paul Henry, aka Benny the bumbling maintenance man from the old UK soap 'Crossroads'

Crossroads-Benny-599597.jpg

Diesel

This bumb, White, Maddison and Ramsdale would be the most underwhelming window the clubs ever had - when you factor in the money we’ll be pissing away.
Arteta would get the sack if we finished lower than 6th especially if we brought in 2 more of those plebs listed above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom