• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
All of a sudden Roma have money?
BT sport now have Serie A. It is whoever's Inter choose to replace Lukaku with. Zapata or Dzeko. They will both come into money and be able to afford Abraham.

I have a feeling we are waiting on kane so we can get Gabriel Jesus.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Not surprised the posters who twerk for any **** players we get linked to would rather concentrate on someone's post history instead of talking about someone as underwhelming as Tammy.

He got benched by Giroud, what more do you need to know about his quality? Would have taken Danny Ings over this bum ffs.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not surprised the posters who twerk for any **** players we get linked to would rather concentrate on someone's post history instead of talking about someone as underwhelming as Tammy.

He got benched by Giroud, what more do you need to know about his quality? Would have taken Danny Ings over this *** ffs.

He didn't get benched for Giroud. If you did your research you'd see. I don't know why people post like this without actually doing any research first.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Replacing Lacca with Tammy.

Give White Holding's playing time.

Selling Willock whilst Partey , Xhaka and average Mo with us.

I'm physically sick, never been so persemistic about a season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Replacing Lacca with Tammy.

Give White Holding's playing time.

Selling Willock whilst Partey , Xhaka and average Mo with us.

I'm physically sick, never been so persemistic about a season.

Partey has been excellent in pre season, have you watched?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Partey has been excellent in pre season, have you watched?

No, only highlights. However people cited Partey as being excellent against Pool in which 60 minutes he was run ragged and embrassed by Ox before Klopp did one of the worst substitutions in history by taking him off.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I have a feeling we are waiting on kane so we can get Gabriel Jesus.
giphy.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
By the end he wasn't getting into the team in the league and was left out of the squad for every single one of their finals?

You said "he didn't even get into the team"

19/20 he played 34 league games and 8 champions league games.
Last season before Tuchel came in he was regularly playing under Lamps until he got sacked.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
You said "he didn't even get into the team"

19/20 he played 34 league games and 8 champions league games.
Last season before Tuchel came in he was regularly playing under Lamps until he got sacked.
Who cares what he was doing two years ago? Even under Lampard his playing time was heavily reduced last season. So even the guy who brought him into the team and gave him a chance recognized he wasn't good enough.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Who cares what he was doing two years ago? Even under Lampard his playing time was last season. So even the guy who brought him into the team and gave him a chance recognized he wasn't good enough.

What do you mean who cares? Because that's the last time he had a full premier league season :lol: :facepalm: oh actually we'll go off of what you're saying and take the stats from him being on the bench. Ffs man. Done with the Tammy conversation to be honest. There's a lot of people lacking football knowledge out there. I expect better.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
What do you mean who cares? Because that's the last time he had a full premier league season :lol: :facepalm: oh actually we'll go off of what you're saying and take the stats from him being on the bench. Ffs man. Done with the Tammy conversation to be honest. There's a lot of people lacking football knowledge out there. I expect better.
Who cares within the context of the discussion being on him not getting into the team... You for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom