• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Hoping there's something serious in this rumor because the manager we get after Arteta is gone will have a gem on his hands.

Those who think Dusan is only a big, strong limited target man are very wrong in my humble opinion.

He's well rounded, has a solid technique, he's still very, very young, and has shown so much potential already.
He carried Fiorentina so hard last season. At the age of 20/21. That's a historic club with a lot of pressure, in a very turbulent period who has just let their biggest star, Chiesa, leave for Juventus.
Huge pressure on him. Last season was anything but a good season for Fiorentina. And he pulled them through at many times.

Look at both of these screenshots from Whoscored.com and the Tweet after.

1628537917711.png

1628537922068.png

His Player goal/Team goals over the entire season was at 45%! He's 21!
Still, he can and will improve on many aspects.

Those comparing to Zlatan or such are a bit too optimistic atm. Dusan doesn't - yet - posses that kind of technique and dribbling skills, but he posseses plenty other skills. Zlatan is a fan though.

Despite playing in a relegation-threatened team, Vlahovic has struck 14 times in his last 19 Serie A appearances to move joint-fifth in the top scorers' charts, alongside Lorenzo Insigne and, even more significantly, Ibrahimovic.

The legendary Swede had already taken notice of the Viola ace, though. The week after Vlahovic's treble at Benevento, Fiorentina hosted AC Milan and, at the end of the game, Ibrahimovic presented his young adversary with a signed shirt.

"The message stunned me," Vlahovic told La Repubblica. "It was 'Good luck with everything, I wish you the best’, and he wrote it in Serbian, my language!" - Source

What makes me think he will take his career further up regardless is this:
Serbia Coach Dragan Stoijkovic praises his maturity, whilst former Italy Manager Cesar Prandelli is a huge fan of his work ethic. Vlahovic’s self-belief is not to be doubted either, as the youngster used to liken himself to a young Zlatan Ibrahimovic. - Source

(Clearly he thinks he's Zlatan 2.0 too) but his work ethic is in place. He works hard in games, and outside of games. He is confident - he had him in his own fantasy team and when socring a hat-trick he commented that he was going to score a lot of points :lol: -

He's shown promise of being able to add to his game, and with that sort of confidence and edge that a top striker needs, and still having what seems to be his head in the right place you can take your 1.9m body to great heights. Tbh. I do, similar to some of these reports I read on him, see similarities to Kane in Dusan. The style, the movements. He doesn't dive as much luckily and Dusan's dialect isn't as ****ed, but he seems to be able to spread play out well, and I could see Dusan drop deep similar to what Kane did so devastatingly for England during the Euros.

As is probably evident by now, I have a lot of time for this kid, and think we would do a great deal with him - also for around 50M. It's rare that I back someone this hard, but having seen many of Fiorentina's extremely dreadful games the past season (about as dreadful as most of ours tbh) I see a lot of aspects of Dusan that is missed in compilations or in generic reports found. I can't completely put my finger on it (no more than I already have I suppose) I just feel he has it. Think he can really turn big, and would fit in well as the striker with the players we would have around him.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Have we actually bid? Or are we watching/monitoring/eyeing him ?
Close Up Flirting GIF

(Arsenal this window)

Bloodbather

Established Member

From what I've seen and heard of him, which is admittedly little, I've got a good feeling about this guy. Looks like a proper all-around striker. Definitely a name that excites me more than other strikers we've been linked with.

Well, let's get on with it then:

Offer them Torreira + some money.
This could actually work, I reckon. One of the few teams that has shown tangible interest in Torreira.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I guess this is sarcasm, cause we are fckin monitoring half of the planet, according to "tweets"...
Welcome to the site, man! But this is most certainly not sarcasm.
We don't do such here. We are a very serious and dedicated site.

Jokesters. Will. Be. Monitored.

EDIT: I literally read your name three times and everytime I read it as Arsenal_Monitor.....

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Looking forward to that bid :thumbsup:.

Offtopic: Mostar is a city in Bosnia and Herzegovina, yes Arsenal has fans here...
Amazing - my girlfriend and myself were actually considering heavily a trip to Sarajevo prior to Covid! Beautiful country and good to have you onboard.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Amazing - my girlfriend and myself were actually considering heavily a trip to Sarajevo prior to Covid! Beautiful country and good to have you onboard.
Mostar is such a cozy and chill city, i strongly suggest you to visit it if you ever pick Sarajevo out.
I'm sure you will enjoy it more than watching our Arsenal nowadays :lol:

That being said, welcome to AM @Arsenal_Mostar

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Mostar is such a cozy and chill city, i strongly suggest you to visit it if you ever pick Sarajevo out.
I'm sure you will enjoy it more than watching our Arsenal nowadays :lol:

That being said, welcome to AM @Arsenal_Mostar
That's a great shout! Will definitely add it to the list!
That's a given! :lol: Currently picking up dog poo is on level with watching Arsenal.

• Funny
Reactions: Xln
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom