• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
$25 million is not Iwobi level great but its not highway robbery either. IMO its reasonable. We have to sell our good players like Willock, because we can't sell our bad players unfortunately. $25 million for a youth player in a covid market is a success story IMO.
It goes both ways. We’ll find it hard to bring in players for the same reason we’re finding it hard to shift players. This is a stagnant market which is why the economic gymnastics many of us are attempting don’t actually work.

blrgooner

Established Member
Not really happy to see him go but looks like this would be the best and the most sensible decision for all parties. 25m is pretty a good price.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Where did you get the 250m from? There is no way we are spending that. can see us spending 100m possibly a bit more but anything else would have to come from sales.
Think we are letting Sead go on a free. We still have Torreira to shift.
You cant just throw everybody away. You have to make sales. We got rid of mustafi & mesut like that but its not really the way to do things.
Didn't you get all the thread where some said we were gonna spend 200-250 due to a loan?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Did really well last year under an experienced manager. He looked a different player and his goal tally was superb. Good luck to him, a hard working lad who deserves success. Better off away from Arsenal at this time.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Did really well last year under an experienced manager. He looked a different player and his goal tally was superb. Good luck to him, a hard working lad who deserves success. Better off away from Arsenal at this time.

I think it was more the system than the manager. He had freedom and Newcastle aren't forced to break teams down.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Didn't you get all the thread where some said we were gonna spend 200-250 due to a loan?
What is written on the internet is often not true 🤣
Sorry to burst your bubble.
I have heard no substantial reports that we have been given that amount to spend.
Closer to £100m + money generated by player sales seems more realistic.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Rio Ferdinand can suck my left nut. Bloke has the football knowledge of a screwdriver.

Issue is with these tools they don't see the bigger picture. They see Willock scored for Newcastle, they never watched him for Arsenal regularly and don't have a scooby doo. Really aggravates me. Its like Michael Owen saying he has a big willy, just completely wrong.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Rio Ferdinand can suck my left nut. Bloke has the football knowledge of a screwdriver.

I actually don’t mind Rio Ferdinand plus he has got a point tho.

We’re currently not a threat to the top 4 clubs based on the business that they’ve done even though we’ve got no European football, so it’s a bit of a meaningless season unless Arteta gets sacked.

Best move would be to sack him early and identify someone who can use the resources he has available.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I actually don’t mind Rio Ferdinand plus he has got a point tho.

We’re currently not a threat to the top 4 clubs based on the business that they’ve done even though we’ve got no European football, so it’s a bit of a meaningless season unless Arteta gets sacked.

Best move would be to sack him early and identify someone who can use the resources he has available.

And still not finish in the top 4.

We are going to have the same problem year after year. Hence why I want this guy to build a side.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

And still not finish in the top 4.

We are going to have the same problem year after year. Hence why I want this guy to build a side.

Yes, we will still have problems due to the overall ambition of our owner compared to Roman and the rest but at least our fans can look forward to some good football every weekend.

We took the good football for granted. Nowadays I don’t even look forward to watching us play at all as the club seems dead to me.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yes, we will still have problems due to the overall ambition of our owner compared to Roman and the rest but at least our fans can look forward to some good football every weekend.

We took the good football for granted.

But the thing is after 5+ years of getting bantered away at big clubs/CL knockout nights the good football suddenly doesn't become good anymore. You have good moments but trophies are the goal, we want finals, we want title challenges.

Too many people still see top 4 as a trophy. I think this manager can build something special at this club, hopefully he gets the resources to do so.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Rio Ferdinand can suck my left nut.
So you're a drag queen? Good to have more diversity here! Lifts up the spirits too!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom