• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Oh Bob, I think you're choosing to believe what you want to believe.
I'm just passing on what I read. It's an interesting take that if true would say we are on the brink of something exciting. But I'm not saying it's true and not choosing to believe anything as I've not had a chance to properly engage with it.

The only 100% comment I can make is that it's an alternative take on our ownership and I've never read anything quiet like that before.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm just passing on what I read. It's an interesting take that if true would say we are on the brink of something exciting. But I'm not saying it's true and not choosing to believe anything as I've not had a chance to properly engage with it.

The only 100% comment I can make is that it's an alternative take on our ownership and I've never read anything quiet like that before.

I understand what you're saying, and your desire for an alternative angle in which to view Kroenke, but not when the alternative take misrepresents the facts, which this does, imho.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard

A very interesting take. I've just read it so not had time to reflect on the timeline since becoming sole owner. If true it paints an exciting picture.

Pure propaganda piece.

I understand that having edgy takes gives you a certain oomph online but sometimes proof is in the pooding.

If they really waited to have sole ownership to go all out then they picked the wrong structure to execute.

We still make bad moves all over the place. Fail to sell our assets or up theit value. Fail to rebuild.

The entire thing reads as Arsenal will not cease to exist. Yes that may be true but will it ever compete for major honours?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
These snake oil salesmen promised us a massive summer, one of the biggest overhauls in Arsenal history, yet all they've done so far is antagonize us. I hate them and we need them gone.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

These snake oil salesmen promised us a massive summer, one of the biggest overhauls in Arsenal history, yet all they've done so far is antagonize us. I hate them and we need them gone.
He never. Bellend and his ego said that.

Stan is too busy on his island.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

He never. Bellend and his ego said that.

Stan is too busy on his island.
His progeny tried to say something intelligent on this but ended up contradicting himself immediately:

Speaking in an Arsenal fans forum on Thursday, Josh Kroenke said: “[We have] no intention of selling [the club].
“We have big plans to invest, we have plans. We want to be great again but a long term model does not support long-term high investment.”

mirrorstare

He just needs to refine who to trust football wise. If you want a long term project you look at people who save successfully built those projects and earned the reputation for it, not at rookies you were told could potentially be excellent when after time and money passes there are no signs at all of it.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

That was obvious by Christmas but Kroenke hired Mikel so it's equal blame. Hire a genius if you don’t want to spend. Don't hire a clueless, lying rookie and the same type of DoF.
Don't prolong our misery by not nipping such a questionable experiment in the bud as well. All these guys are culpable.

LeadFarmer

The NFL was not able to get St. Louis authorities' lawsuit dismissed, meaning there will be a trial in January over a dispute in which the city is seeking $1 billion or more.​

The state-created entity that owns the Rams' old St. Louis stadium alleges that the team – namely Rams owner Stan Kroenke – failed to follow relocation protocols. They are seeking $1 billion dollars or more in a lawsuit that St. Louis Circuit Court Judge Christopher McGraugh chose not to dismiss when the NFL asked him to in August. As a result, the dispute will go to jury court next January.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Looks like Stan has really played himself here.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lol more like use Arsenal as collateral and get another loan within a loan stuff he likes to do.

Billionaire gymnastics are so sick, he’s never gonna worry about 10 mil in legal fees. I believe they paid or will pay off the ESL fines as well - it’s just another day in the office to these man.

It looks like the City of St Louis is coming after him for potential billions though :lol:

He’s really f*cked this up badly because the city knows exactly how he violated the league’s relocation policy.

He might be on the hook for loads but also the other owners are now culpable as well. Nothing will probably come of this for us but it’s funny to watch him squirm.

Might get booted out by the other NFL owners as well.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Ok this will be controversial, I don’t like the man but for years everyone screamed at the man to spend money and he did buy 6 players under 23 who all play for us at 160 million, number 1 in spending on transfers. This after Covid sapped all clubs of over a year of match day money. To be honest we all said the team needed a massive overhaul 3-4 years ago. Outside of Xhaka we got rid of a lot of overpaid dead weight. Iwobi, Ramsey, wilshere, Mustafi, Özil, Bellerin and replaced them with stronger, faster, younger players. Frankly I think Edu has done a pretty good job of doing a complete rebuild, the money has been spent on the project. And yes we been mid table last couple years it would be insane that amid such a giant transition we would not have a couple of poor seasons. I’ll be honest I didn’t see him leading Europe in net post spend last window and I give credit where credit is due. Barca sold Messi on the free we need to consider that when we consider how much we spent post Covid. I still like to see him sell, but I like what we have done last couple years transfer wise and I do believe it will bear fruit and get back in Europe more obviously will be needed if we want to be on more equal footing with top 3.

Top Bottom