• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Have we ever had a Serbian player?

If you count Vladimir Petrovic "Pizon", briefly in the 80s (Serbia was part of Yugoslavia then).

Would love to have a confident, strong striker again that can bully defenders. And someone that can get on the end of endless crosses that seem to be the focal point of Mik's game.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This kid looks good to me, I actually watched a few of Fiorentina's highlights from last season yesterday and he has some superb attributes that can be refined.

As important to me as a right back, center mid, attacking mid and goalie signings. If he hits the ground running, he could start seriously contributing this season already.

We should not miss this opportunity, please dont Arsenal.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I will say, those here who say he has that confident hard-working attitude, you can even see that in the highlight videos and that's an important attitude to grow as a player that we could use in the squad.

Still, I don't think his highlights are that special, I saw maybe 3 impressive goals and a rather clumsy dribbler. Underlying stats not that impressive either. BUT, 21 goals for a relegation side at his age ís impressive. And people who have seen him are all impressed, so if he does come I will be hyped and curious.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Never seen him play, but his advanced numbers are meh and the highlight video was nothing special..

Bloodbather

Established Member

Would be an astute buy from Atlético. Fits their approach like a glove. They signed Rodrigo de Paul, too, one of the smartest signings of the summer. Another club to be envious of in terms of the way their footballing operations are run.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
to be fair that could be trouble for Sp**s if both Lautaro and Vlahovic off the marker they'll have less quality options to replace Kane. for us it's known Laca need to move first and we look more serious to buy Abraham.

SA Gunner

If Atleti are serious, we stand no chance.

A shame, I really like the look of this kid. Looks like a game changer.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If Atleti are serious, we stand no chance.

A shame, I really like the look of this kid. Looks like a game changer.
we may make offer too Di Marzio said in past few days that us and A.Madrid were the most serious clubs. but A.Madrid have only Suarez they can act quicker.

SA Gunner

we may make offer too Di Marzio said in past few days that us and A.Madrid were the most serious clubs. but A.Madrid have only Suarez they can act quicker.

A no brainer Yousif, even Arteta knows that this boy firing will save his job.

I just dont have faith in us delivering though, there is just something that holds us back.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
A no brainer Yousif, even Arteta knows that this boy firing will save his job.

I just dont have faith in us delivering though, there is just something that holds us back.
of course we have 3 strikers in the club 4 if you add bolagun can't add one more

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So basically, either Roma buy Tammy and Arsenal buy no one, or Roma buy Laca and Arsenal buy Tammy? Cos if Atleti want Vlahovic, then Roma is surely the only possible destination for Laca, otherwise he's just gonna stay for his final year (which is most likely)

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Hahaha true. Im concerned i dont know where the goals will come from. Artetas Attack has about as much dynamism as peter crouch had as a cf.
it's all down to be clinical we create chances it's up to our guys to finish it if you watch Sp**s game Laca had 3 good chances he missed them all also if Arteta keep playing Auba as LW we'll keep struggling no matter how many chances we create.

Let's play Aubamawang

Aren't Atletico struggling financially? I know they won the league but they have a lot of debt. This lad won't come cheap, so I'm surprised they can afford another 50m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom