• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No he said intermediaries are working on behalf of the club, placing bids. The Atheltic says Intermediaries are trying to engineer the deal. There’s a difference between Arsenal hiring a go-between to work on their behalf and a go-between working for themselves.

But both are mentioning similar things no? This same thing happened last year. When will you learn. Arsenal have leaked stuff to a lot of people today. Why would Arsenal say we are working on a deal for Madders he's the main target. They want it as behind closed doors as possible to get the best possible deal. Once it's in the public eye the price gets pumped by Leicester.

Last year the Athletic were constantly putting pieces out on midfielders. Saying Partey is admired but nothing is going on and Arsenal can't afford it.

Maddison is this years Partey.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
But both are mentioning similar things no? This same thing happened last year. When will you learn. Arsenal have leaked stuff to a lot of people today. Why would Arsenal say we are working on a deal for Madders he's the main target. They want it as behind closed doors as possible to get the best possible deal. Once it's in the public eye the price gets pumped by Leicester.

Last year the Athletic were constantly putting pieces out on midfielders. Saying Partey is admired but nothing is going on and Arsenal can't afford it.

Maddison is this years Partey.

But they’re absolutely not the same ****ing thing. This is what you’re failing to grasp. The Athletic is saying people are trying to put the move together to make money for themselves. AFCBell is saying we have hired these people to put the deal together. That is two completely and very different scenarios. One suggests we want the player, the other suggests we have no interest (or not enough interest to want to move for him).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's clear neither of gunnerblog or orny know what we planning for AM they seem pretty sure about Ødegaard number 1 target. something confuse why he say loan for Aouar the guy is more cheaper than them it make no sense.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
But they’re absolutely not the same ****ing thing. This is what you’re failing to grasp. The Athletic is saying people are trying to put the move together to make money for themselves. AFCBell is saying we have hired these people to put the deal together. That is two completely and very different scenarios. One suggests we want the player, the other suggests we have no interest.

I mean not the main point I made at all. You didn't answer my main point. Why would Arsenal leak that they're doing a deal or trying to do a deal for Maddison? The Athletic will not be given that information.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I mean not the main point I made at all. You didn't answer my main point. Why would Arsenal leak that they're doing a deal or trying to do a deal for Maddison? The Athletic will not be given that information.

What, like they didn’t leak they were going to bid for Ben White you mean?

Gurru991

I am of the opinion that Leicester have no real interest in selling Maddison in this window & would only do so if the valuation is matched. Most clubs do not want to sell top players at the end of the window due to cost & availability of replacements.
I have my doubts that this is happening.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You sure mate?

They leaked exactly what you said they wouldn’t do 🤣

I dont care, you're like a stuck record. You believe Ødegaard is first choice and I'll believe Maddison. We will see what happens in due course. I'm sure even if we sign Maddison you'll be saying wtf Ødegaard is still the first choice. Because you're a bit like that.

mirrorstare

Media already trying to rewrite history with Ødegaard as our top target and us not caring that much about Maddison, seems we give up.

Token Yank

Really starting to sour on this move. Big money deals are inherently risky. I like the player but for the fee and wages involved seems too risky. Would rather spread the money out and build a more complete squad.

Reactions: Xln

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
Bid has gone in today according to my main source, can only assume they’ll accept due to how poor they are.

£15 million on a 4th choice CB, £100 million on a training ground.....

Then today we announce a stadium expansion by 8000, plus an arena/hotel complex too.
We're loaded....But currently restricted by FFP, hence expanding our assets at the ground, Hotel+Arena etc.

Told a bid has gone in tonight for Noni Madueke, £20 million + add ons.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Then today we announce a stadium expansion by 8000, plus an arena/hotel complex too.
We're loaded....But currently restricted by FFP, hence expanding our assets at the ground, Hotel+Arena etc.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Latest posts+

Top Bottom