• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
6 years is crazy. What if Newcastle is relegated this season? It's not that unlikely to happen.
5 years remaining and Newcastle will be hoping for 30m+ if he wants to stay in the PL.

Only makes sense if there's any relegation release clause

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You would if you had money and a lack of options in midfield... we definitely have a lack of options in midfield.... hmm youll have to explain this one to me

Willock doesn't play in a pivot. That's all you need to know, if you know and watch football you'd see that surely? Hence why Lokonga has come in and is excelling in a role Willock could never excel in for us.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Willock doesn't play in a pivot. That's all you need to know, if you know and watch football you'd see that surely? Hence why Lokonga has come in and is excelling in a role Willock could never excel in for us.
You're right, Willock will literally roll up in to a singularity caused by a problem inherent in the fabric of reality if he were to play a little bit deeper than where he got goals at newcastle. My silliness is beyond belief.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You're right, Willock will literally roll up in to a singularity caused by a problem inherent in the fabric of reality if he were to play a little bit deeper than where he got goals at newcastle. My silliness is beyond belief.

Newcastle play in a back 5, Willock has freedom. Again, this is clearly not your strong point so let's leave it. Willock has played 80 games for Arsenal and never impressed in the premier league. That is for a reason, he isnt what we need. Just like Firmino works at Liverpool but probably wouldn't be good at Manchester United or Chelsea.

Please educate yourself!!!!

• Red card
Reactions: Kav

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Newcastle play in a back 5, Willock has freedom. Again, this is clearly not your strong point so let's leave it. Willock has played 80 games for Arsenal and never impressed in the premier league. That is for a reason, he isnt what we need. Just like Firmino works at Liverpool but probably wouldn't be good at Manchester United or Chelsea.

Please educate yourself!!!!
You actually believe were not desperate for cash o_O

Were literally one injury away from playing elneny in midfield and you think we're rolling in cash :lol:

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
We've spent £75M and bid £20M for Ramsdale. Where do you think that money has come from, genuine question.
Maybe youre just very bad at math.

White will not be paid for this year - payments start from next year - this means it come from future revenue. Do you understand the concept of time? Do you need present and future explained? Or is it numbers?

Willock covers the cost of Tavares and Lokonga.

So again WHAT FKIN MONEY?

Money not spent doesnt count because the only thing you can prove is it wasnt spent

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Benjamin William White will step into midfield, during the AFCON exodus.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Maybe youre just very bad at math.

White will not be paid for this year - payments start from next year - this means it come from future revenue. Do you understand the concept of time? Do you need present and future explained? Or is it numbers?

Willock covers the cost of Tavares and Lokonga.

So again WHAT FKIN MONEY?

Money not spent doesnt count because the only thing you can prove is it wasnt spent

£30M of the White transfer was paid up front wtf are you on about? Are you trolling? You must be trolling?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
£30M of the White transfer was paid up front wtf are you on about? Are you trolling? You must be trolling?
Nope the first instalment of 30 million will be paid in one calendar year, it would take an absolute idiot to pay that this year after negotiating it. So again what money, where is it and who was it spent on because it all adds up nice and even at the moment and it using future revenue.

Edit: maybe you really dont understand time

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Nope the first instalment of 30 million will be paid in one calendar year, it would take an absolute idiot to pay that this year after negotiating it. So again what money, where is it and who was it spent on because it all adds up nice and even at the moment and it using future revenue.

Edit: maybe you really dont understand time

What the **** are you on about seriously? Are you just writing money off because it'll be paid over years? Okay we've spent no money then. Nothing has been spent. Nothing more will be spent even if we sign players. That's that. Get out my face man you're pissing me off.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
What the **** are you on about seriously? Are you just writing money off because it'll be paid over years? Okay we've spent no money then. Nothing has been spent. Nothing more will be spent even if we sign players. That's that. Get out my face man you're pissing me off.
You actually dont understand basic time + numbers.

Let me break this down for you so a 5 year old could understand

We dont have the money for White right now, we will in the future.

We pay 30 million of this seasons revenue (non-covid) next year when we do have the money.

Can you understand that much?

If the owner was investing we couldve paid it all up front in one go to get a reduction - we didnt so we need the money.

Can you follow that much, or is it giving you a headache?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom