• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka not in training and liking pics on insta of Mourinho?

Don't know if i am angrier with the bump itself, or the contents of the post :lol:

Is Xhaka a child, ffs...disappointed in you too, Spray!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With Pinto is in London things might be interesting his new contract is not official and even he sign it it's only 1 year extension in case he end up staying. either way we desperately need him for tomorrow game.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Understand why some people have doubts about letting Roma lowball us, but I'd rather just take the 12 mill and run.

Our midfield is so stale.
Onboard with this. Would be worth quite a bit of money just to be allowed to turn the page and move on...

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Could still be coincidental (could easily be a drive by like as he has Jose's profile liked), but yeah in combination this gets more possible that somethings back on.

The big hint will be if he starts tonight. If there's something happening I doubt he would start as Pinto is/has been in town and there would be discussions between player/agent/Arsenal/Roma.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Could still be coincidental (could easily be a drive by like as he has Jose's profile liked), but yeah in combination this gets more possible that somethings back on.

The big hint will be if he starts tonight. If there's something happening I doubt he would start as Pinto is/has been in town and there would be discussions between player/agent/Arsenal/Roma.

I think he has to start tonight personally, but yeah pretty telling if he doesn't.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why is Xhaka even liking posts of a person jumping into a swimming pool, the weirdo.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Why is Xhaka even liking posts of a person jumping into a swimming pool, the weirdo.
?

That's the kind of random post most normal people *like* on social media. Random, mundane, non-charged stuff. Like a picture of eating ice cream, or enjoying the sun.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Could just be a no-hard-feelings kind of like, he was probably talking to him a fair bit and by all accounts Mourinho can be a likeable guy outside of football.
If Xhaka had any dignity at all there would be hard feelings. The manager who has spent more on transfers than any other manager in history(though Pep will probably pass him this summer or next) gushes over you in the media but can't be arsed to get his club to pony up even a paltry fee for you. He's just not that into you. The guy is dumb as a pile of rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom