• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This might be it guys. It’s been great, love, respect and god bless. Goodbye.

He is just doing this now to hoover up likes.

Before he used to do it every year or so, now he's doing it every day :lol:

Malky

Established Member
Can someone genuinely explain to me why we're blaming Edu for not being able to sell players?

It depends on whether or not other clubs are interested in our players (which they aren't). We can't ram Kola, Willian etc down other club's throats.

People on here make it sound like Edu is a used car salesman not shouting loud enough.
Because it's his job.
He knew it was a COVID hit market, with our players on high wages and clubs with smaller budgets than ever. But he still was talking bollocks about " massive squad overhauls " He's put himself in the firing line. He spoke about squad overhauls after only selling one player and paying others to leave, like he knew what he was doing.
As things stand he's failed dramatically this summer.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Because it's his job.
He knew it was a COVID hit market, with our players on high wages and clubs with smaller budgets than ever. But he still was talking bollocks about " massive squad overhauls " He's put himself in the firing line. He spoke about squad overhauls after only selling one player and paying others to leave, like he knew what he was doing.
As things stand he's failed dramatically this summer.

I mean since 2020 -

Mustafi
Özil
Sokratis
Luiz
Ceballos
Guendouzi
Willock
Mikky

Have left with Torreira and Kolasinac likely to be added to that list this summer. I'd say we were Xhaka, Bellerin and Lacazette sales from it being a really big squad overhaul. Two of those could still happen btw.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Reports that Ødegaard to Arsenal on a permanent deal to be resolved soon.

Probably means the end of Auoar then, in a deeper 6/8 role, which I would have loved to see in addition to a 10 signing.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Reports that Ødegaard to Arsenal on a permanent deal to be resolved soon.

Probably means the end of Auoar then, in a deeper 6/8 role, which I would have loved to see in addition to a 10 signing.

Ødegaard will come in with the 11 if its done and the number 8 would still be free for us. I guess Sambi eventually takes it but I wouldn't rule out Xhaka going and someone coming in just yet.

GLITCH

I mean since 2020 -

Mustafi
Özil
Sokratis
Luiz
Ceballos
Guendouzi
Willock
Mikky

Have left with Torreira and Kolasinac likely to be added to that list this summer. I'd say we were Xhaka, Bellerin and Lacazette sales from it being a really big squad overhaul. Two of those could still happen btw.
Ceballos was on loan and only Guendouzi, Mavro and Willock have been sold. The rest were paid off or their contract expired. Also, you judge people on what they've done, not what they might do.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

This is totally rando but who was that footballer who showed up to (was it Villa's training ground?) on deadline day...I've got his name at the tip of my brain but just can't remember!

EDIT: Odemwingie ! Haha, my gosh that was epic.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Ceballos was on loan and only Guendouzi, Mavro and Willock have been sold. The rest were paid off or their contract expired. Also, you judge people on what they've done, not what they might do.

People moan about us not accepting lower offers/not just terminating contracts. But its still a big decision to just get rid of these guys. They can't be sold.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'll never understand why people think we so desperately need a Goalkeeper, probably the last position we need to strengthen right now apart from CB.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea do a lot of of dodgy agent sh*t behind the scenes, look at how they sold and bought Luiz for the same price. Also they buy premium high rated players in the first place and sell them later on, all this is cos of Roman’s money.

Have some dignity ffs sick of seeing you lot twerk for plastic Chelsea on this forum.

It’s not twerking, it’s having respect for how they’re operating. We tried the dodgy agent route and we ended up with Willian, Luiz, Cedric and some other washed up duds. Con Raul got found out too.

We can hate on Chelsea all we like but success is measured by trophies, right? They’ve won a trophy pretty much every year and they’ve probably been the most successful club in England in the last 10 years or so. 2 CL trophies and 2 Europa Leagues during that period, they’ve also won the PL twice but if it’s as easy as a lot of people think it is then why can’t City or PSG win the CL with all their millions?

bonzka

Nahhh. We have Pepe. Fellas was a GK until he realised his spangly dribbling style sometimes works.

He cost the same as Kepa. Probably more effective in goal.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I'll never understand why people think we so desperately need a Goalkeeper, probably the last position we need to strengthen right now apart from CB.
1 injury to leno and wed be in danger of getting relegated. There should be plenty of goalies out there who can come in and do a job without breaking the bank though.

BigPoppaPump

It’s not twerking, it’s having respect for how they’re operating. We tried the dodgy agent route and we ended up with Willian, Luiz, Cedric and some other washed up duds. Con Raul got found out too.

We can hate on Chelsea all we like but success is measured by trophies, right? They’ve won a trophy pretty much every year and they’ve probably been the most successful club in England in the last 10 years or so. 2 CL trophies and 2 Europa Leagues during that period, they’ve also won the PL twice but if it’s as easy as a lot of people think it is then why can’t City or PSG win the CL with all their millions?
I can’t believe you actually bought into this lmao damn I thought you were smarter than that.

All their success starts and ends with Abramovich’s money. Literally the only reason they’re successful, it’s not something any other club can do other than City and PSG. You’re proper twerking right now.

BigPoppaPump

1 injury to leno and wed be in danger of getting relegated. There should be plenty of goalies out there who can come in and do a job without breaking the bank though.
I know Leno got injured by Maupay but Goalie’s getting injured rarely happens they don’t even run ffs. Just use Okwonkwo as the back up and play Leno every game.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I know Leno got injured by Maupay but Goalie’s getting injured rarely happens they don’t even run ffs. Just use Okwonkwo as the back up and play Leno every game.

Okwonkwo looks completely not ready at all bro. Whatever way you look at it, we need to sign someone. Ramsdale was the best idea due to him eventually becoming number 1.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I can’t believe you actually bought into this lmao damn I thought you were smarter than that.

All their success starts and ends with Abramovich’s money. Literally the only reason they’re successful, it’s not something any other club can do other than City and PSG. You’re proper twerking right now.

Of course Abramovich’s money is making a huge difference but the way they flog their youngsters and the fact that they don’t stick by managers after they’re stinking up the place also contributes to their success.

Would they tolerate Arteta stinking up the place like we have done? A club legend in Lampard got the boot for Tuchel and although Roman got criticised by the media for doing so, he didn’t care as it won him the CL.

I’ve lost interest in football, so all my hate for these clubs besides Tottenham has gone. Football is dead and you need to open your eyes ffs.

BigPoppaPump

Of course Abramovich’s money is making a huge difference but the way they flog their youngsters and the fact that they don’t stick by managers after they’re stinking up the place also contributes to their success.

Would they tolerate Arteta stinking up the place like we have done? A club legend in Lampard got the boot for Tuchel and although Roman got criticised by the media for doing so, he didn’t care as it won him the CL.

I’ve lost interest in football, so all my hate for these clubs besides Tottenham has gone. Football is dead and you need to open your eyes ffs.
It’s not about hatred it’s about you being naive and buying into bullshit. Chelsea buy up all the best young talent in England and Europe, horde them while they pay loans wages for over 60 players and then eventually sell the ones they can and then write off the ones that didn’t work. For every 1 successful one there’s like 10 that flopped, also they buy premium young players like Hazard that Arsenal can’t compete with them over cos of Roman. On top of spending over 100m on paying out managers they sack and still getting 250m for free by roman recently: Abramovich puts £247m into Chelsea

If Arsenal tried to operate like Chelsea we’d be bank rupt and liquidated unless Kronke gave us over a billion for free, but that’s what you naively want isn’t it? You want Arsenal to be an oil money club which isn’t gonna happen.

Man City just made 100m this summer selling their young players, I guess they’re a really well run club too right? Or are they just a few years behind Chelsea doing the same thing?

Think Troopz, use your brain;

think-mark-invincible.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom