• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As i said as long we take long we'll lose Abraham and Chelsea will surely want to sell him quick to Roma.

We still need a good CF

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I know this is indulgent knee-jerking, but Ivan Toney looked like Drogba against us tonight. No chance of signing Toney this season but I think we might be disappointed with what Tammy brings to the table. His goal record is very good but he's very much a box striker and doesn't seem to dominate players despite having height. Think I'd rather wait a bit and get really top quality in if we can.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I know this is indulgent knee-jerking, but Ivan Toney looked like Drogba against us tonight. No chance of signing Toney this season but I think we might be disappointed with what Tammy brings to the table. His goal record is very good but he's very much a box striker and doesn't seem to dominate players despite having height. Think I'd rather wait a bit and get really top quality in if we can.

Lol @American_Gooner we told them.

Every year we have to deal with the Championship slander.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Speaking of which, it'll be fascinating to see if Adam Armstrong can make the step up to the PL. Struggled a bit the last time albeit in a terrible Newcastle team.

I think he can do well. He’s still only 24 and he looked to really click into place last year.

Toney, Sarr, Mbuemo and Olise will bang imo but he easily could as well.

Reactions: A_G

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Tbh looking at tonight we were really missing even that much, how many balls did Tierney put in, those nice little chipped balls from Lokonga or even his long ones, Esr driving at the defence lacking a good run most of the time.

Like there was one ball in from Tierney amongst other where 3 players should've just put it in the back of the net and Pepe was the only one to get to it - with his hand. Tammy probably would've just put it in and wed be saying just a routine finish. Like I wasnt for Tammy at all but watching tonight ...

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Lol @American_Gooner we told them.

Every year we have to deal with the Championship slander.
Never slandered the Championship options in my defence - Buendia was my top pick for AM. Think there is a lot of quality in that league.

Wasn't sure about Toney compared to other younger options like Isak, Edouard or Vlahovic. Tammy also dominated the Championship but you worry with both about technical ability. Remains to be seen how Toney does over the season but he seems physically really powerful would be a big asset to us.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Never slandered the Championship options in my defence - Buendia was my top pick for AM. Think there is a lot of quality in that league.

Wasn't sure about Toney compared to other younger options like Isak, Edouard or Vlahovic. Tammy also dominated the Championship but you worry with both about technical ability. Remains to be seen how Toney does over the season but he seems physically really powerful would be a big asset to us.

No not you but when you chuck out Championship names as potential targets people still sleep.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
if we get tammy for less than £25million then i'd be ok with us signing him. but he's still raw and awkward, and can be skittery with the strike of the ball, not a good look for a forward.
No Way we are getting Tammy for less than £25m.
He has played for the National team is only 24 & has a comparable/better goal scoring record in England to Laca (Ok some were in the Championship).
Id say its nearer £35m.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

What would Abraham do today? This team ain’t gonna get better with Abraham with the current setup

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I saw Tammy is quite close to joining Roma? If true then good. Because Tammy isn't improving us drastically. Vlahovic would given his prowess in the air and Lautaro would given he's pretty much good at everything.

16 days.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Tbh looking at tonight we were really missing even that much, how many balls did Tierney put in, those nice little chipped balls from Lokonga or even his long ones, Esr driving at the defence lacking a good run most of the time.
Spot on, Tammy is probably not the best out there, but surely he would attack all those crosses from Tierney which are a complete waste atm as our forwards don't even try to convert them. 80% of Tierney's crosses are quality

Halcyon Daze

I saw Tammy is quite close to joining Roma? If true then good. Because Tammy isn't improving us drastically. Vlahovic would given his prowess in the air and Lautaro would given he's pretty much good at everything.

16 days.
Vlahovic likely going to Atletico. Why would Martinez come here? It’s Tammy or nothing. We need to accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom