• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

Yes, the Willock whose best football came in a 7 game purple patch outside of Arsenal football club and who did nothing when he was here. What an enormous loss. :rolleyes:
It wasnt a purple patch as we’ll see this season. He was never given a serious run with us.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I'd be pleased with Ødegaard being brought back. He clearly improved our play last season despite having no time to settle, and obviously has high upside. His ball retention and ability to play incisive passes are impressive. His between the lines game and scoring output need work, but he's still only 22. I like the compatibility with ESR and Saka both style-wise and timeline-wise.

Pepesuave

Is it alarming that Ødegaard didn't want to fight for his place at a club that has loaned him all over Europe, leaked that his signing was a PR stunt, and not guarantee him a role in the squad? To me, it would be alarming if he wanted to stay there.
A bit harsh on Ødegaard! Real need the money badly and he is one of their few sellable assets. Imagine being stuck with Bale, Isco and Bale salaries

Arsenio Venger

My message to Ødegaard

BrownTestyBlacknorwegianelkhound-max-1mb.gif

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
After today I apllaud this signing more. He has that creative bone we lack so deeply at some times.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Would love this club go and get the player they want early specially in position doesn't require sell players if they wanted Ødegaard go bid 50m same with Maddison don't wait last week because we could end up with non
They’d rather spunk the money on a CB instead.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I like Ødegaard a lot and would happily have him, but right now i'm even wary of it. Don't trust this formation at all, think the gravity of the crisis that's about to unfold necessitates a move to a back 3 and Ødegaard doesn't have a clear place in a 3-4-3, even if I 100% think a club like Arsenal needs a player like him.

I'd go 3-4-3 and put all our energy over the next 2 weeks into buying an upgrade at CF, a focal point, a BIG MAN UP TOP.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we don't sign him, Arteta and Edu don't deserve anymore backing in the window. My hope is that they are both gone very soon and Conte comes in, and I don't think he'd fancy Ødegaard.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we don't sign him, Arteta and Edu don't deserve anymore backing in the window. My hope is that they are both gone very soon and Conte comes in, and I don't think he'd fancy Ødegaard.
You know Conte will demand massive backing ? So he build his team more quickly he'll never have it here.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
But I wonder: how would a man like Conte react when they see the incompetence on board level? He would walk out after 1 transfer market when he seed what Edu does. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom