• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Hoping this is true. The goals have dried up and at 32 he’s only going to get worse.

IstraBalagina

Think Tammy is a good player, wanted him before the last few days, but not anymore....glad he went to Roma.

Arteta needs to learn that he can't just fall out with a player once, then immediately bin him off and get a new big signing in...we aren't City, ffs :lol:

Gave him the benefit of the doubt in 2019/2020, when it happened to Özil and Guendo...but he quickly fell out with Saliba last year, now it looks like he and Auba are at odds...Arteta is a madman, when you look at it!

The best part about a manager, is keeping player happy, as they are the ones that perform on the pitch...but Mikel seems to want the players to always keep him happy, or they are finished here...then he goes to the board and demands a new player.

I think I was a bit too emotional last season with Arteta...bought into the hype of a former player managing us, his cup win just added to that...but feeling much more fair in my assessment now, last season he was so poor really, such a shame.

Still think he can be a very good manager (though I very much doubt he can turn it around here, at this point) but he really needs to adjust...player's aren't robots.

He should be looking at how he can change the team to get our main forward firing again...not giving up on him only a year after he got a big contract, that you probably heavily encouraged the club to do.
He lacks the savviness to be a good manager

jus2nang

I mean which elite athlete actually gets unwell in August? :lol: Pollen count ain't even that high right now so hayfever can't be an excuse.
Well particularly in these times anybody can. They haven't said what the illness is. Look how long it took for the club to admit he had malaria (actually I don't think they did, Auba put it on his Instagram).

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Well particularly in these times anybody can. They haven't said what the illness is. Look how long it took for the club to admit he had malaria (actually I don't think they did, Auba put it on his Instagram).

If you're talking about covid, why wouldn't the club just say they have covid, like every other club does. Why the mystery. If we're believing this we might as well believe Özil really did have back spasms before every away match.

jus2nang

If you're talking about covid, why wouldn't the club just say they have covid, like every other club does. Why the mystery. If we're believing this we might as well believe Özil really did have back spasms before every away match.
Why didn't they say he had malaria? Auba in the end had to announce it himself. The club kept quiet, even played him in the Liverpool game and then when asked about whether he was going to play (I think it was a European match) Arteta said something that almost suggested he couldn't be bothered rather than just saying "He has malaria, so he'll be in hospital".

It'll be interesting to see if they release any training videos this week and if Auba is in them....

Pyres7

Could it be a one off disciplinary thing like when Auba was dropped against Sp**s for being late? If so, at least Arteta's keeping it in house this time.

Something is definitely going on If they're not involved against Chelsea.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think Emery lost the dressing room which led to his sacking. Do you think it’s the same case here? Senior players turning against Arteta?
yeah, but if he thinks getting rid of actual goalscorers in auba and laca will do him any favours, then he is mad. He will just accelerate his sacking as we wont score any goals

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
yeah, but if he thinks getting rid of actual goalscorers in auba and laca will do him any favours, then he is mad. He will just accelerate his sacking as we wont score any goals
We can't have a social media hoe sitting on 350k per week deciding coach after coach who can stay or not. I am fully Arteta out now but i wouldn't want to see him get the sack cause of Auba. Prefer him gone first then

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We can't have a social media hoe sitting on 350k per week deciding coach after coach who can stay or not. I am fully Arteta out now but i wouldn't want to see him get the sack cause of Auba. Prefer him gone first then
next 10 games. Auba or Balugon....who would get you more goals? the reality is Arteta is gonna be judged on his results now. There is no buying time because I got rid of auba and gave a youngster a chance. Also the problem is arteta and not Auba. He has misused one of the best penalty box players in the world

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
with a team increasingly composed of young players you really can't allow senior players on massive pay to disrupt the whole team, if that is indeed what is happening

the kids loved Luiz, and I suspect his departure has left an important gap off the field

Xln

next 10 games. Auba or Balugon....who would get you more goals? the reality is Arteta is gonna be judged on his results now. There is no buying time because I got rid of auba and gave a youngster a chance. Also the problem is arteta and not Auba. He has misused one of the best penalty box players in the world
Mate get real, i don't want a snowflake in my club that doesn't give his all for the badge. Auba been showing poor form for a year now, missed tap ins, can't control the ball and do a pass of 2 meters. Is it Arteta's fault for 100%? I don't and won't be convinced it's 100% on Arteta.

Auba is our captain but it seems he doesn't give a rats ass about our club or the fans. This selfish prick is just out there deciding whether he wants to show up or not nahh i am not buying it. If he doesn't explain himself soon i don't want to see him in an arsenal jersey anymore.

You can blame arteta he's getting sacked anyway but do you want to continue with a player that has been letting us down just cause he wants to do that? Yeah fk no imagine you pulling off these ****ty streaks at your work.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Also the link auba to barca is so stupid. They just about managed to register depay and cant even register aguero

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Mate get real, i don't want a snowflake in my club that doesn't give his all for the badge. Auba been showing poor form for a year now, missed tap ins, can't control the ball and do a pass of 2 meters. Is it Arteta's fault for 100%? I don't and won't be convinced it's 100% on Arteta.

Auba is our captain but it seems he doesn't give a rats ass about our club or the fans. This selfish prick is just out there deciding whether he wants to show up or not nahh i am not buying it. If he doesn't explain himself soon i don't want to see him in an arsenal jersey anymore.

You can blame arteta he's getting sacked anyway but do you want to continue with a player that has been letting us down just cause he wants to do that? Yeah fk no imagine you pulling off these ****ty streaks at your work.
The player has 350k contract and isnt going anywhere. Unless the club release him and pay of his next 2 years which is about 36 million. The club decided to invest that huge amount of the player. It means its the clubs and managers job to get the best of the player. You cant just dump any player the manager decides he doesnt fancy him. Auba has been misused. Which probably lead to him losing focus and desire. Fix the problem and use him right. Give players incompetent manager and they will lose their will to play. Happens everywhere

Xln

The player has 350k contract and isnt going anywhere. Unless the club release him and pay of his next 2 years which is about 36 million. The club decided to invest that huge amount of the player. It means its the clubs and managers job to get the best of the player. You cant just dump any player the manager decides he doesnt fancy him. Auba has been misused. Which probably lead to him losing focus and desire. Fix the problem and use him right. Give players incompetent manager and they will lose their will to play. Happens everywhere
That's what i mean though? So because he's misused he can afford to stay home in our opening match and don't give his all in a football game? His pre season was poor, playing vs bottom teams and he couldn't pass 1 player. That's Arteta's fault but don't you dare saying it's 100% on Arteta. A player who lost his will to play isn't this rubbish, sure it affects a lot but not to this extent.

You will see the moment we have a new manager Auba won't shine anymore. Age has caught him and his contract puts him in a comfortzone. Besides this isn't the first time happening, happened under Emery as well in his last days.

We both have our opinion over him, i respect yours cause you make a good point but to me it's more emotional right now and for the coming time i wouldn't want to see him in our starting 11. Not my captain sorry

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That's what i mean though? So because he's misused he can afford to stay home in our opening match and don't give his all in a football game? His pre season was poor, playing vs bottom teams and he couldn't pass 1 player. That's Arteta's fault but don't you dare saying it's 100% on Arteta. A player who lost his will to play isn't this rubbish, sure it affects a lot but not to this extent.

You will see the moment we have a new manager Auba won't shine anymore. Age has caught him and his contract puts him in a comfortzone. Besides this isn't the first time happening, happened under Emery as well in his last days.

We both have our opinion over him, i respect yours cause you make a good point but to me it's more emotional right now and for the coming time i wouldn't want to see him in our starting 11. Not my captain sorry
Im not against him going. Im just realistic to know when you offer a player in his 30s 350k a week. You are stuck with him. We made that decision last season and have to accept it. Did Özil just up and move when he was told he wasnt wanted and walked out on his wage?

Reactions: Xln

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom