• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Arteta giving Xhaka the armband was kind of like a **** you to the fans. Every single decision he’s made so far has been awful.

Why give him the armband when there’s already enough pressure on him staying at the club? I’m saying that as someone who doesn’t really mind Xhaka.
It's also a big **** you to rest of the team. Why give the arm band to someone who publicly spoke about leaving the club and twerking for Mourinho?

TinFish

Won’t be a backup up though. Arteta probably tromboning him as I type.
I always assumed this window a proper partner for Partey would come in. Hence why I was saying on these forums I’m happy with him staying.

Unfortunately we have to revise our ambition as a club. If we can’t find an adequate replacement to start ahead of him, then he should stay as we have no better. But yes the pay rise/ captaincy is a slap….

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

24 hours later .... yip, xhaka still is a reeking sphincter.

sad to say that i'm not amazed at the lack of transfer gossip regarding him today. we have become also-rans where his performance is now the norm and journos have no interest in digging up dirt and stirring the pot.

Fabregasm

After his extraordinary performance in Euro looking like world beater and fact no one else even comes knocking at below 20mil.. It's such a big red flag of his ability and wonder why some can even argue that he is world class

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
But sadly currently he is everything that the club embodies

1- not mobile
2- not flexible

3- not imposing
Our struggle to win the second ball is very much related to Xhaka's limited physical ability. It's not something that's always easy to see, but he is always late and somehow too far away from things. It can't be a coincidence that the second ball drops every time to a Brentford player.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Arteta knows his time is limited at the club so is undertaking a scorched earth approach by resigning xhaka for 4 more years, selling auba, continually loaning saliba:lol:
The club should block all the decisions made by Arteta until he gets some results. Remember Gazidis extending Elneny's contract right before he left? Shocking stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom