• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's because they have no intention to sell, so it's not to protect any value,. He's a key member of the team, that's the cruel reality.
He asked to leave twice i won't consider him key member and i know he 100% pro and might changed his mind about leaving but still giving him new contract is pointless he easily can be replaced

Wounded Healer

easiest money in the world. he just signed his pensions for doing nothing.
we are mastering an own goal technique.
it is all planned and fully logical dont worry.
arteta boys will open our eyes to the greater truth.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Actual disaster class.

Players leaving on a free or cheap isn't always the end of the world man, with useful but declining players such as Xhaka and Laca it's a no brainer if it comes down to it . The damage in regards to their existing contracts was done.

I don't even have the words really.

The craziest thing about it is in a time that the club would struggle to sell anyone, the guy has twice now been happy to leave doing them a massive favour. Now he's bagged even more cash out of them! This club man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom