• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REEVIE1995

Bellerin needs to go for everyone's sake. I have fond memories but it's been clear for a while that we need a right back who can replicate what Tierney has been doing at left back. Squad is bloated so we can't buy till we get rid of someone.

Meanwhile Bellerin can't get in ahead of Chambers. When he had a stinker against Brentford, we brought Taveres on out of position instead of Bellerin or Cedric. A smart move and he could reignite his career but its going nowhere at the moment.

Cedric and Bellerin should of been moved on in first few weeks and we should have already bought a top class replacement with Norton Cuffy pushing to take Chambers place in the next couple seasons. Yet we just continue to drag it out and now the seasons here and we are in the same position...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Inter have signed Dumfries, PSG got Hakimi and Barca have three right backs.

If Atletico swap Trippier for Bellerin I’d be fuming.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin will end up going on loan to some midtable spanish club with less than 10M option or obligation we'll be forced to accept this because he want to leave i hope all the players who want to leave put pressure on edu to force them lower the demands.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bellerin will end up going on loan to some midtable spanish club with less than 10M option or obligation we'll be forced to accept this because he want to leave i hope all the players who want to leave put pressure on edu to force them lower the demands.
Heard from a trusted member on here that both Villarreal and Sevilla want Bellerin on loan.

bastun

Player:Saka
All the players that we want to sell are not worth what we are asking for.
Sell Bellerin, Kolasinac, Laca, Elneny, Leno for a combined of 12 million and move on.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Bayern need a RB, maybe by deadline day they'll get desperate and go for Hector.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The Athletic article makes it sound like his agent has proposed those swap deals, so he must think there’s some interest from those two clubs in Bellerin. The deals probably fall down when it comes to a straight swap.

mirrorstare

He might be frustrated all he wants, from the sounds of it we'll be beg him to stay in the end.

If he isn't worth 20M then Chambers, Cedric, Tavares, AMN aren't worth 2M combined. Such is the abyss of quality between Bellerin and his "competition".

The best course of action the club can take is also to leave things as they are and prevent Arteta from wasting money on more deadwood anyway

Malky

Established Member
If there’s truth to this then Arteta and Edu need to be stopped. Taken from the Guardian: Hector Bellerin wants a fresh challenge and, although Arsenal have informed his camp that they would like him to sign a new contract too, the situation remains unresolved.

:clown::clown:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If there’s truth to this then Arteta and Edu need to be stopped. Taken from the Guardian: Hector Bellerin wants a fresh challenge and, although Arsenal have informed his camp that they would like him to sign a new contract too, the situation remains unresolved.

:clown::clown:
Yes it was reported they want to extend him so his value will be protected i feel they doing that because there no offers in table only loans but he not going to accept after what orny reported today

Malky

Established Member
Yes it was reported they want to extend him so his value will be protected i feel they doing that because there no offers in table only loans but he not going to accept after what orny reported today
He's doing us a favour.
No club wants him, can't see that changing next summer either. Extending his contract makes it harder for us to shift him in the next couple of windows.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

And he is one of the relative 'success' stories tbf.

The state of the squad is shocking.

Good news is Carl Jenkinson is available to come back if we manage to shift hector 🤣
Carl Jenkinson was another disaster. He had a good loan at West Ham and we didn't sell him. We loaned him again and he was awful and that was that

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It unfortunately seems that no one wants him, which is understandable.
Seems the kind of guy that would do great with overly sensitive kids on tiktok. Maybe we can sell him to them.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The club seem convinced that the market will turn post covid. I only see teams becoming risk adverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom