• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bell still insisting about Maddison deal difficult but no possible and he the number 1 target. but they seem receiving unwanted abuse they saying they not made up stuff about that deal.

people are weird just let the guy do his thing he not copy paste anything he only reporting what his sources tell him if we sign maddison then fair play if don't then the just didn't push for that deal and chosen Ødegaard why people find it hard to understand?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
How has the Bell been found out? He even said that Ramsdale deal isn't dead 😂😂😂😂

I dont wanna say it, but also from our convo earlier today which was deleted for good reason. You don't seem very open to believing anything outside your zone, or what you get told.

You were on your knees apologizing to being an ass when he got made with the Ramsdale stuff. C'mon now.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You were on your knees apologizing to being an ass when he got made with the Ramsdale stuff. C'mon now.

No, when the news about Ødegaard came out I apologised as it seemed very credible.

The Ramsdale thing he quite clearly said its advanced, and that the deal wasn't dead when everyone else was.

You need to open your eyes a bit.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Marca are saying the same thing as they did a few days ago. Deal will be done in the next hours/days.

If it's true Orny should tweet tonight or tomorrow.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Everything we hearing about Ødegaard is deal in advancing stage there nothing clear about how much we paying also look like Orny saying nothing about it since the stories broken few days ago so the deal is not as close as could be. i think we negotiate in both deals and if Maddison deal 100% not happening we'll go for Ødegaard but we taking our time and we shouldn't just get one in.

Frustratedgunner

Does your club realise that if you do actually want to buy him, leaving it until the last few weeks is just going to add more to the cost.

You’ll get absolutely rinsed. :lol:
I take it from your name you are one of the Leicester fans people were talking about here. I'm quite new to the forum.

At 70m very few Arsenal fans want Maddison. Not when Ødegaard is available for half that.

We could pretty much get Ødegaard (35m) + Striker (45-50m), or RB (30m) for similar money and I would say 2 players in key positions would be much better than 1.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Looks like @field442 was SPOT ON saying Ødegaard was number one over Maddison. :shivering:

Arteta was basically flashing his leg and showing him some underwear at the end of the season. The only reason Maddison would’ve been targeted is if Ødegaard absolutely wouldn’t happen but they’ve waited all summer for him to make his mind up. Somehow us waiting for Ødegaard to make his mind up has become “we won’t move for him until we know we can’t get Maddison”.

Nonsense.

You’ll have bellends like @HairSprayGooners saying we couldn’t get the Maddison deal over the line so targeted Ødegaard instead.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Arteta was basically flashing his leg and showing him some underwear at the end of the season. The only reason Maddison would’ve been targeted is if Ødegaard absolutely wouldn’t happen but they’ve waited all summer for him to make his mind up. Somehow us waiting for Ødegaard to make his mind up has become “we won’t move for him until we know we can’t get Maddison”.

Nonsense.

You’ll have bellends like @HairSprayGooners saying we couldn’t get the Maddison deal over the line so targeted Ødegaard instead.

I get absolutely slaughtered on here for name calling and guys like you can just casually do it because you're trusted?

Cya later. I'm out of here, not down for that at all. How does a trusted human on a forum get away with that? Disgrace.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
AS are tier 1 for Madrid but unless it's coming from Jose Felix Diaz i don't believe anything coming their media. but i hope it's true really tired of it just get us some creativity don't care if it's Ødegaard or Maddison but are quality and have potential to be elite. there is still RB and CF to get done.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Ødegaard should've been done 5 weeks ago.

If Edu wasn't hosting good BBQ with top quality red meat, we'd of finished all of our sht, beat Brentford and looking forward to Chelsea.

But instead we've got twitter drama part 77 with a ufc specialty at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom