• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Waiting for a smug tweet of Wheatley

"SOME people just didn't have the best sources unlike me, sorry guys, always knew he was a bellend, I'm a bellend but a bellend who's right 45% of the time"

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ramsdale, White, Tavares, Lokgona, Ødegaard for nearly 150quid just doesn't sound right. Has the team really improved from last season?

At least Arteta and Edu have no excuses now.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

We published this afternoon an exclusive news about Arsenal's intention to speed up negotiations with Leicester City regarding James Madison, and we did not rely on that on an orphan source, but as it seems clear in the meantime, Arsenal is very close to resolving the Martin Ødegaard deal.

Without further ado, we failed in this file and we apologize to everyone.

Looooooooool

@HairSprayGooners where you at.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Ramsdale, White, Tavares, Lokgona, Ødegaard for nearly 150quid just doesn't sound right. Has the team really improved from last season?

At least Arteta and Edu have no excuses now.
Mate if we replace this blind penguin in goal we are already title contenders. Massive change IF Ramsdale is elite

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That english tax is disgusting, white should've been £35m, and Ramsdale 25p

We've overplayed, but frankly if it's coming out of the Kroenke's pocket I'm not bothered (I know this likley isn't the case). More so its just a very underwhelming list of players, but guess with back to back 8th place finishes beggar's can't be chosers.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Fair play to Leicester for always sticking to the valuations they've set, I didn't think we'd pay £70m in the first place when we registered interest.

All we had to do was look at the maguire deal, they weren't gonna help us out lol.

Soon as the player + cash deal was off the table, deal was dead. Was always a big ask to get him, on top of that his hip problem seems to be a reoccurrence, so £70m for an injured player wouldn't of been the best for us, but on he's day he's quality.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All I can tell you, is the Maddison stuff was bull plop.

Even if it wasn’t, I still think this is the better signing all things considered.
the maddison stuff was only interested nothing more than that i didn't think we'll go and pay what Leicester ask because we need to add alot of players even after Ødegaard we still RB and maybe CF paying 60-70M on Maddison woudn't help

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mate if we replace this blind penguin in goal we are already title contenders. Massive change IF Ramsdale is elite

Loool steady on, I'd say the attacking side of our game is what will stop us moving up the table more than anything.

Nothing Ramsdale has shown in the PL suggests he is anywhere near elite, its a shocking deal imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom