• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I was expecting something like 50M i always said he was never 50M player he still not reached that level to be 50M+ so getting for 30-34M is pretty good outcome. Real Madrid want money and need it quick.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

بعون الله ، ستتحول هذه العذراء الشقراء إلى ربع لاعب كان الملك مسعود ، لكن ليس لدي الكثير من الأمل. حتى ذلك الحين سوف أنين على هوس آرسنال حتى أتقدم في السن إن شاء الله.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Bravo to Edu on this one, we actually got our main target of the window and at a proper price.

Now if he could only **** up the Ramsdale deal...
and selling some of the deadwood. Edu so far regarding buying and getting the prime targets he done well he didn't f**k up the white Lokonga and Ødegaard deal they were all number 1 targets the Ramsdale one is weird but look like he is also number 1 target and he getting him for 15M less what Sheffield are asking even after all that there is still work to be done RB CF signings should be sorted and alot of players we have should be gone.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Gotta say I'm surprised neither went for the obvious claim that Leicester wanted too much, and it being the reason for Ødegaard.

Nah, news came at it too fast and from the source that said he was the number 1 guy all window.

Too big of an L to try and spin otherwise.

Whoever the bell had on his dms had ties to the intermediaries that were trying to engineer a move.

They believe this thrid party so there was always a risk. They 100% had a line to someone in the Partey camp, which is why they were so adamant about it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
بعون الله ، ستتحول هذه العذراء الشقراء إلى ربع لاعب كان الملك مسعود ، لكن ليس لدي الكثير من الأمل. حتى ذلك الحين سوف أنين على هوس آرسنال حتى أتقدم في السن إن شاء الله.
Wise words اخي

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Do we dare hope that at £35m (ish) there are funds available for another player after Ramsdale?

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I was told Bell was 100 % trustworthy, and a reason to look down upon any other opinions. 😢

Might top myself after this huge shock.
Let's celebrate that Random Twitter ITK's are back to where they belong.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Club always finds a way to disappoint me. Decent player but defo the most boring of anyone we were linked to for the ten spot.

Also the slowest, most limited, least fluid, etc etc.

Worse still I worry it's you boy who'll miss out. It'll probably be ESR-Ødegaard-Saka as first choice and to me, although all very good players it's a bit predictable and you need that wee bit of unpredictability and that spark which Pepe gives, that ability to score and create from very little as well as his explosiveness. But that is Arteta's football in a nutshell, he doesn't like anything unpredictable, he likes repetitive, dull, uncomplicated football.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
think even those who have doubts about him can be happy with this given the price.

You keep his wages down and it's the right profile for a lot of clubs if he doesn't work out.

This signing turns into a better one if we can shift Hector and get and upgrade at rightback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom