• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

35 million for Ødegaard is a very good deal. Not much money at all in todays transfermarket, don't know what some people here are smoking. Much better deal than what Leicester was offering Maddison for. Has much better potential than Maddison too.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
You can tell someone doesn’t know ball when they pull up meaningless stats from twitter.
For me an easier way to tell that they don't know ball is if they say stuff like Rob Holding should've been picked for England and is better than the CBs they picked, or Rob Holding is better with his feet than Ben White (this one still cracks me up haha), or Ødegaard is only good enough to be ESR's backup 🤪

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@GDeep™ stoked for this? I know he rated him highly. Also said we'd never have a chance of getting him and Real are only mugging us. The strategy was clear, obvious and it worked.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

@GDeep™ stoked for this? I know he rated him highly. Also said we'd never have a chance of getting him and Real are only mugging us. The strategy was clear, obvious and it worked.
He also said he was injured when he came and can't have any impact in a 6 months loan. Almost on point, again..

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Odegaardar 30m is better value than Maddison at 70, but I did want Maddison here. The problem is, whilst this is a good deal, i feel like we wont use the money saved effectively to address our other needs anyway.
I doubt we have enough money though? We still need a keeper desperately & ideally a RB/CM & CF.
It was way too much to expect a total squad rebuild especially in the current climate . If we cant move players on & bring in some funds i think we may be done with Ode & a keeper. The rest will unfortunately likely have to wait til next summer.
AFCON is gonna leave a gap in CM even without injuries.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I said something similar myself, I thought not putting an option to buy or some sort of clause was amateur.

Infact, because of that there was a whole summer of will he/won't he as Ødegaard ended up holding out to see if he would play for RM. Worked out in the end though, I am a fan so glad he is here.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
For me an easier way to tell that they don't know ball is if they say stuff like Rob Holding should've been picked for England and is better than the CBs they picked, or Rob Holding is better with his feet than Ben White (this one still cracks me up haha), or Ødegaard is only good enough to be ESR's backup 🤪
I proper don’t read your posts if they’re more than one line.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Quickest medical and media duties ever done, goes to show if you get off your arse the club can accomplish great things.

Nevermind, back to normal after he's announced.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I said something similar myself, I thought not putting an option to buy or some sort of clause was amateur.

Infact, because of that there was a whole summer of will he/won't he as Ødegaard ended up holding out to see if he would play for RM. Worked out in the end though, I am a fan so glad he is here.
You can't just "put" an option there if the other club doesn't agree to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom