• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
Not sure why folks have been complaining about this signing. Fairly good one in terms of quality and at that price can anyone complain?

I believe that in a few years barring any major injuries he will be one of the top midfielders in the world so I’m happy with this.

The ramsdale signing though… that money could have been used on a good RB or be spent on Aouar so we don’t have to watch Xhaka again.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Well, without international football this still feels underwhelming.

Sad times, no expectations whatsoever for this season.

How far have we fallen?
thank you DT, thank you fanbase, this is ALL on you.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I got a feeling that this signing might complete Tifo's Doughnut of Nothingness on Arsenal. Hope Mikel knows how to better utilise the Norwegian.

ragnarock

I got a feeling that this signing might complete Tifo's Doughnut of Nothingness on Arsenal. Hope Mikel knows how to better utilise the Norwegian.

That’s what I’ve been saying. Quality player but in Artetas system he turns into right pocket Elneny. Only weapon is the diagonal cut through with his left.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

How far have we fallen?
thank you DT, thank you fanbase, this is ALL on you.
This is just a ridiculous statement. As if AFTV, match going fans or any other fans for that matter have any influence on decisions of the club/business. At most/best we are paying customers. Your argument is like saying that the customer in line at McDonald’s is to blame if the burger doesn’t taste well because someone posted a bad review on Google.

The reason the club is where it is, is because of decisions by the owner, and people in decision making positions, he has decided to employ over time.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Not sure how anyone can have any issue with this signing. Quality young player who'll only get better. Captains his national team and links the midfield and attack superbly. I only see positives with this signing. These are exactly the players we should be going for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom