• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I feel like last season vindicated me enough to stop waving that flag, the salty comments and backhanded compliments once he was finally allowed to perform were the equivalent of a CL winners medal for me. :lol:
Are we talking about Pepe here? What did he do last season that vindicated him/you? You must have mad low standards for him if banging a few against teams already on the beach at the end of the season is enough. I wonder where he's gonna get goals from this season without Europa but I pray for him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There's really not much to say about him in all honesty.

I'd actually be amazed if he continues his career at top level after he eventually gets his Arsenal exit, I just don't think he has it in him.

Last year seems like it’s been tough on him.

All that talk of going to play for Boca because he’s fallen out of love with the game.

Do wonder how many footballers actually like football after a while of moving from country to country where you don’t speak the language or know anyone.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Last year seems like it’s been tough on him.

All that talk of going to play for Boca because he’s fallen out of love with the game.

Do wonder how many footballers actually like football after a while of moving from country to country where you don’t speak the language or know anyone.
That's what stuck with me as well. Being in the top leagues in your early/mid twenties it's just too early to be talking about Boca, to me he's thrown in the towel.

What do I know though, I don't know what he's experienced.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's what stuck with me as well. Being in the top leagues in your early/mid twenties it's just too early to be talking about Boca, to me he's thrown in the towel.

What do I know though, I don't know what he's experienced.
home sick maybe i don't think he ever liked england and his mom passing made it worse because he was so close to her. going back to italy is best option for him he was settled there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Torreira back to London finally he post story in his Insta hopefully discussion with edu to sort out his move.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Getting sick of this guy. If he’s really so ****ed up in the head then go to a madhouse and stop taking wages for doing nothing.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tough tackling, great presser, hungry, can be that inverted RB/CM Mikel wants? Count me in.
That’s the plan. Can’t say much more but he’s got a habit that he needs help with before he can play. 👃

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom