• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I assumed someone on here was a feral child, but you weren't the prime suspect actually.

deliverance banjo GIF

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

Watched the first 10 minutes of this (Arsenal segment) and cannot believe the disrespect Ødegaard gets. We also quite clearly needed a keeper.

I understand where they are coming from when they say we’ve spent 150m and our team looks no better, but we are building for the future. Ødegaard, imo, will become one of the best in the league. Lokonga looks like he’ll be a player. White looks like he’ll be a player. Ramsdale is probably excelling for a keeper of his age.

This just comes across as lazy and jumping on the bandwagon of what most of Arsenal Twitter are saying.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lokonga White Ødegaard all going to improve and be class players don't let rival fans tell you otherwise White was impressive at Brighton and Leeds Lokonga captain his club at 21 and he top 3 best upcoming Belgian talents Ødegaard all know he top young player. I mean even Ramsdale is 23 and most pundits last one David James say he got potential to be top keeper.

D

Dial Square 1886

Watched the first 10 minutes of this (Arsenal segment) and cannot believe the disrespect Ødegaard gets. We also quite clearly needed a keeper.

I understand where they are coming from when they say we’ve spent 150m and our team looks no better, but we are building for the future. Ødegaard, imo, will become one of the best in the league. Lokonga looks like he’ll be a player. White looks like he’ll be a player. Ramsdale is probably excelling for a keeper of his age.

This just comes across as lazy and jumping on the bandwagon of what most of Arsenal Twitter are saying.

It is just the lazy narrative that everyone has about Arsenal.

The reaction to Friday's game was another prime example.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Why I started writing and podcasting about Arsenal - fed up of dealing with the media output of muppets who can't be arsed to even do the most basic bit of research. So many idiots in the national press who don't even know players ages or positions or nationalities, so it doesn't set a high standard for fan content, particularly when people worked out through AFTV that being an ignorant tosser who spouts opinions with no recourse to facts gets you more hits than actually having a clue.

Will say the Arsenal Vision podcast is very good, mostly due to Clive...

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Do you know when they say this is a good generation, because fans have a voice now... it's mainly annoying.

Not every stupid fan should have a podcast/YouTube show, tbh.
That Jessica Black actually speaks a lot of sense a lot of the time, but even she didn’t challenge the views, she encouraged them. Thought at least one Arsenal fan on there would have a counter argument.

OSBK

Established Member
Putting Pepe at CF, was just a way of showing the good options we have...you could put Auba or Laca there (or if they both/one of them leave and we sign a new striker, you can put him) move Pepe out wide, rotate ESR and Ødegaard at 10, you have Martinelli too...it's not like we are rocking up to games with Burnley's options, ffs!

Isn't Vardy like 35...Auba isn't that old really, we shouldn't give up on him so quickly, a tweak to the way we play could easily see him scoring again.

Pepe has kinda played at cf for us before. Against pool under emery he played very high with auba, yes we lost the game but he ripped through robinson and VVD. On the wing pepe is very rarely 1 vs 1, i would fancy pepe to do well against any of the chelsea CB 1 vs 1

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Pepe has kinda played at cf for us before. Against pool under emery he played very high with auba, yes we lost the game but he ripped through robinson and VVD. On the wing pepe is very rarely 1 vs 1, i would fancy pepe to do well against any of the chelsea CB 1 vs 1
I would like to see it. Tell him to just stay on the shoulder and make runs. He’s a calm finisher in the box and also has a good leap on him. We need to find a way to get him to dribble less, feel he’d be a better player without the ball at his feet.

Saka Ødegaard ESR
———-Pepe———-

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I would like to see it. Tell him to just stay on the shoulder and make runs. He’s a calm finisher in the box and also has a good leap on him. We need to find a way to get him to dribble less, feel he’d be a better player without the ball at his feet.

Saka Ødegaard ESR
———-Pepe———-

I kinda feel he'd be too weak at CF and wouldn't be able to play with his back to goal. For me, I'm starting to think Pepe is going to be the one missing out, we have quite a few options now if we're keeping both Lacazette and Auba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom