• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel

Hahaha so partey sucks cuz hes been taken out early in the year twice? Once because our dumbass club decided to do the easy thing and have friendlies against Sp**s and chelsea. Some muppet on chelsea who barely plays tackles partey with a tackle u wouldnt like to see in a league game. Yeah keep spouting bs. Maddison is trash. We did the right thing bringing in ode.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Take a moment to appreciate @ProspectFox, a grown man signing up to an Arsenal forum, camped in the James Maddison thread (bookmarked).

Taking time in between plumbing to write close to 200 posts of fan fiction in 2 weeks, pretending to be a Leicester ITK.

All based on a made up rumor by The AFC Bell.

@HairSprayGooners could never

Didn't the same guy you're quoting say he was getting texts from someone in the know about bids going in from intermediaries? 😂😂😂

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Take a moment to appreciate @ProspectFox, a grown man signing up to an Arsenal forum, camped in the James Maddison thread (bookmarked).

Taking time in between plumbing to write close to 200 posts of fan fiction in 2 weeks, pretending to be a Leicester ITK.

All based on a made up rumor by The AFC Bell.

@HairSprayGooners could never

Even managed to fool Chris Wheatley (although that doesn’t seem that hard).

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Its better than spending another ungodly amount on average English player like maddison. That guy holds his hip every 3rd game. What is brendan doing to him in those one on one sessions?
I hate this narrative now that we're signing Ødegaard, that Maddison is now "average." Tell me how this is average? Edgy posts just for a couple likes. This forum is a shambles.

E65OP36XoAIKih7

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I hate this narrative now that we're signing Ødegaard, that Maddison is now "average." Tell me how this is average? Edgy posts just for a couple likes. This forum is a shambles.

E65OP36XoAIKih7
The forum has fallen much more when Arsenal fans start backing trolling Leicester fans with arguments and stats.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So I'm backing trolling Leicester fans because I rate the player? You're intelligent.
You're not very intelligent if you think Maddison was called average because of his ability.

He was called average very likely to irritate that trolling Leicester fan.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

You're not very intelligent if you think Maddison was called average because of his ability.

He was called average very likely to irritate that trolling Leicester fan.
Imagine thinking I am backing trolling Leicester fans because I rate Maddison by posting statistics and arguments because of your assumption. Absolute *****.

mirrorstare

The funny thing is not you getting riled up with a single leicester troll account you can just ignore, because simply put, you are never funny.

The funny thing is the couple of PR whitewashing out there stating that no, we were never in for Madisson and Ødegaard was the only priority from day 1, with us patiently waiting for Real Madrid to confirm he's indeed not better than Isco's corpse so we could strike. There really was no need for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom