• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Roma reddit saying this Solano guy is Tier 1. It'll be hilarious if Torreira goes to Roma and Xhaka is stuck here.
It would be even more funny if they offer more than they did for Granit!
Rumour is they wont pay a loan fee, Cheapskates prob want us to pay 80% of his wages.
Anyway back in the real World they can do one unless its an absolute last resort.
However If Tammy is homesick by the end of the month I would consider him in a swap deal 😃

Reactions: A_G

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant

This cannot be true, A-M told me he didn't want to play for Arsenal and didn't care about the club
tbf he genuinely did want to play for Arsenal this season.
Just that it was the one in the Argentinian league & Arsenal (England) had to pay 99.99% of his wages, & 1st class air fare. Sadly that bit was lost in translation & never made the tweet 😜

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

This cannot be true, A-M told me he didn't want to play for Arsenal and didn't care about the club

Welp didn't see that one coming.

Though like field442 said it's possible that his agent noticed that Arteta has a penchant for alienating players and decided to use it to pin the blame on Tets.

mourning-nod.gif

Reactions: A_G

Halcyon Daze

He's spent ages crying to get away, then out of nowhere apparently he wants to play for us.

Makes complete sense :lol:
We were his last resort the cheeky little t**t. Pimped himself out to leave, realised nobody wanted him, so decided to jump back on the gravy train which is exactly what Arsenal is. One of the only good things we’ve done this window is tell him to do one.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We were his last resort the cheeky little t**t. Pimped himself out to leave, realised nobody wanted him, so decided to jump back on the gravy train which is exactly what Arsenal is. One of the only good things we’ve done this window is tell him to do one.

If this was the good old days, we wouldn't even have to pay him off.

We could save our money, as Lucas would either take a little boat trip or a trip to Pine Barrens with Henry and Vieira...and the problem would take care of itself, no questions asked.

Kav

Established Member
I have no problem with us selling him. We should. However if he actually wanted to stay and we chose to keep elneny over him that just doesn’t sit right. Sell them both and that immobile player with stone legs called Xhaka. 🙄

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Of course Arteta doesn't want him back, he's a complete liability. You can't trust him to play if he doesn't want to be here. Back Arteta 100% on this one, Torreira needs to go from our squad.

tcahill

Good player, poor attitude. Best move him on. Don't do an loan and option because he plays well in Italy and could actually be worth something later on.

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

i absolutely adore the wee man. think he's been shoddily treated and wasn't given enough time to adapt or recover from any off-field issues.

i remember the halcyon days:

i really thought him and guendozi could have formed a formidable partnership if given enough time and support, and better coach/manager.

Mraven

He's spent ages crying to get away, then out of nowhere apparently he wants to play for us.

Makes complete sense :lol:
Classical example of believing the **** that's served by the media. Apparently Auba, Laca and Xhaka are forcing their way out of the club too right...

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Of course Arteta doesn't want him back, he's a complete liability. You can't trust him to play if he doesn't want to be here. Back Arteta 100% on this one, Torreira needs to go from our squad.
Wonder how we were higher up the table with Torreira than we were without him. If he's such a liability like you and Arteta are saying, surely you would expect us to be better without him?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Wonder how we were higher up the table with Torreira than we were without him. If he's such a liability like you and Arteta are saying, surely you would expect us to be better without him?

It's not about his quality as a player. I'll leave it to BPP and others to debate how good or bad he was when he joined us. He has completely tanked since - he doesn't want to be here, he's said it clearly and publicly in the press a number of times.

Why would or should Arteta want him back in those circumstances? He can't trust him at all. I'm not criticizing Torreira for the loss of his mother or any mental health issues he's had since, but purely speaking for Arsenal's interests, we are better off with him gone. There's no way back for Torreira here now. Surely that's not a controversial viewpoint is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom