• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

REWB

Been watching some old Sheffield united matches last season. I can see why we got him:

1.English, young, and willing to be second fiddle. He will probably replace Leno soon because Leno's shyte. But I have a feeling Arsenal are looking to spend big on a number one keeper next summer (If one actually becomes available, and an English second choice thats actually decent is always a major plus)
2.Very brave shot stopper, fast of his goal line.
3.Pretty decent on the ball, much better than Leno
4. Decent talker; so he can command the box better even though he has no presence.
5. If he flops we can still sell him for good money.

Overall its actually a very clever signing.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Been watching some old Sheffield united matches last season. I can see why we got him:

1.English, young, and willing to be second fiddle. He will probably replace Leno soon because Leno's shyte. But I have a feeling Arsenal are looking to spend big on a number one keeper next summer (If one actually becomes available)
2.Very brave shot stopper, fast of his goal line.
3.pretty decent on the ball, much better than Leno
4. Decent talker; so he can command the box better even though he has no presence.
5. If he flops we can still sell him for good money.

Overall its actually a very clever signing.
Go big on GK next summer? THIS is going big. I think Leno leaves soon and we sign a cheap back up to Ramsdale.

REWB

Go big on GK next summer? THIS is going big. I think Leno leaves soon and we sign a cheap back up to Ramsdale.
Depends on how well Ramsdale does. If he performs really well then there's no need to go big on a keeper.

If he's average, we can spend big on a keeper with more presence and Ramsdale can be a decent English second fiddle.

Win WIn

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Seems like a good guy, who he does well here.

...this guy though, ffs :lol:

Well I was wondering whether that's his sister or his GF? I couldn't really be bothered to check out the context fully.

Either way he's not lying she's gorgeous.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Imagine some turds in our fanbase were writing such comments and then seeing this. I'm all in for Ramsdale now, he better shut everyone up soon

Yes we are all behind him after seeing what the clubs put out etc. Price has been paid, let's do it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Depends on how well Ramsdale does. If he performs really well then there's no need to go big on a keeper.

If he's average, we can spend big on a keeper with more presence and Ramsdale can be a decent English second fiddle.

Win WIn
Nah, you don’t spend 30M on a back up
GK. This is it. We’re not City. Ramsdale is already one of the most expensive keepers ever.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
First post about a brand new Arsenal player and mandem are judging him on his looks. This is why we need another World War.
#MakeMenMenAgain

Can't believe WW3 is starting because I called another dude unattractive, thems the breaks I guess!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Leno will likely be sold next summer or January, so they will replace him then.

The Athletic article stated that big clubs need two good goalies to compete with each other, and backup, so naturally they will get someone they rate.

Even Ramsdale said he thinks competition is a good thing, so he won't be opposed to that. As such it's a good signing as he is happy to be either 1st or 2nd according to performances.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom