• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Leno will likely be sold next summer or January, so they will replace him then.

The Athletic article stated that big clubs need two good goalies to compete with each other, and backup, so naturally they will get someone they rate.

Even Ramsdale said he thinks competition is a good thing, so he won't be opposed to that. As such it's a good signing as he is happy to be either 1st or 2nd according to performances.
I’m still hoping we can go after Onana in Jan for about £5 million. Imagine selling Leno and Martinez for about £40 million and then bringing in Ramsdale snd Onana for £35 million. That’s very good business imo. You get rid of two want away goalkeepers and replace them with two ball-playing goalkeepers and with some change left over.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just noticed that it says the thread was created at 1pm, on Wednesday.

2 days before it was announced, makes it looks like I really do have an inside source at the club :lol:

REWB

Leno will likely be sold next summer or January, so they will replace him then.

The Athletic article stated that big clubs need two good goalies to compete with each other, and backup, so naturally they will get someone they rate.

Even Ramsdale said he thinks competition is a good thing, so he won't be opposed to that. As such it's a good signing as he is happy to be either 1st or 2nd according to performances.
Exactly, it all depends on performance, does not matter if hes 30m. Saliba was 30m ffs its peanuts. If he performs average he wont be 1st choice and we'll get another keeper. Simple. Wouldnt mind a keeper like Ramsdale as second choice at all, him being English is a huge plus.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I’m still hoping we can go after Onana in Jan for about £5 million. Imagine selling Leno and Martinez for about £40 million and then bringing in Ramsdale snd Onana for £35 million. That’s very good business imo. You get rid of two want away goalkeepers and replace them with two ball-playing goalkeepers and with some change left over.
Yep. Onana can easily still be planned, but I still fear he might have other suitors. We'd need to be in contention for UCL in January to be more sure to get him.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Must say I’m saddened by this club’s toxic online fan base.

Giving an honest lad ****ing pelters for daring to sign for us. Hope he wins club player of the season and tells them all to **** off.
Pretty sure it works similar to what Saka got. Most will unite and support him even more than they otherwise would have. Ramsdale seems like the person who will rise against adversity.

I have always doubted and stated here, that most haven't seen him play enough and just don't like his looks or personality. Seems to be the kind of guy who was bullied in school.

Of course the Martinez situation makes people hate him too, when they shouldn't put that hate towards Ramsdale, but Martinez or something else like a punching bag.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Must say I’m saddened by this club’s toxic online fan base.

Giving an honest lad ****ing pelters for daring to sign for us. Hope he wins club player of the season and tells them all to **** off.
Are they giving him pelters or the club?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom