• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Moah

Everybody wants their own Pep Guardiola. Everybody wants to find a former player, steeped in the traditions of the club, who can bring great success, preferably by using products of the academy. But the problem with geniuses is that there aren’t many of them about.
This paragraph killed me 😂 😂 😂

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Alright joking aside, I can't think of any new manager who has had to delay with as much bad luck since taking over.

I'm not talking about onfield before any of you loose your marbles.
Clearing up Arsène's mess, really bad luck and a terrible squad he's had to put up with. Doing well to be mid table then.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta has had some bad luck, tbh.

But he hasn't managed the club well enough, to use that as an excuse anyway...he has made just as much issues for himself, tbh.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
It's a shame he only got 150 million to spend for his project of turning a squad that finished one point off 4th to midtable dross. Unluckiest manager in the league.
150 million wow.

Is this what we're going to here from every pundit now.

5 young players building for the future.

Chelsea bang 100 million on a 28 year old former striker and noone talks about it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
150 million wow.

Is this what we're going to here from every pundit now.

5 young players building for the future.

Chelsea bang 100 million on a 28 year old former striker and noone talks about it.
People will talk about Lukaku if he’s crap. Just like they’ll talk about our spending if we’re not winning games.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arteta has had some bad luck, tbh.

And he’s lucky too, let’s not forget that he’s been doing a terrible job without any fans in the stadium. He hasn’t received the treatment that Arsène and Emery got from the fans in the stadium and the media.

He’d be finished if the fans were there last season imo.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

People crying over Partey’s fitness but didn’t Arsène manage with the likes of RVP, Rosicky, Santi, Diaby etc being perma-crocks throughout most parts of their careers with us.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People crying over Partey’s fitness but didn’t Arsène manage with the likes of RVP, Rosicky, Santi, Diaby etc being perma-crocks throughout most parts of their careers with us.
Yes, but all that was Wenger's fault for over playing them and sending them out to do what they wanted. Arteta is just unlucky.

Riou

And he’s luck too, let’s not forget that he’s been doing a terrible job without any fans in the stadium. He hasn’t received the treatment that Arsène and Emery got from the fans in the stadium and the media.

He’d be finished if the fans were there last season imo.

Yeah, tomorrow could be brutal, if it goes badly.

Most of his bad luck came this season, after he had already done a lot of damage really...He probably was begging for an easy start, the cameras behind the scenes probably has him on edge, main players getting injured/covid very early.

He just has to accept he's failed here, tbh...we should all move on after we lost to City next weekend...we try and save our season, and he uses the mistakes he made here as a way to make himself a better coach (he could probably get a decent-ish job in Spain after the cup win here alone, try to re-build his career there)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Partey's fitness last season, was on Arteta...never should have rushed him back v Sp**s, and we paid for it.
What bad luck you keep talking about though? You’re going to tell me something that hasn’t happened to other managers or just tell me one of your weird sob stories?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yes, but all that was Wenger's fault for over playing them and sending them out to do what they wanted. Arteta is just unlucky.

It’s ridiculous bro. I didn’t even dislike him as much it seems but all these excuses and these pathetic fans/media that keep on defending him regardless of how terrible he does has made me despise him.

He’s not even a legend at the club ffs

Riou

What bad luck you keep talking about though? You’re going to tell me something that hasn’t happened to other managers or just tell me one of your weird sob stories?

All managers have bad luck, you're right, but some happened to Arteta...he's made more **** ups himself at this stage anyway, so it doesn't matter...it's his own fault how it's turned out here.

You need to relax mate, stress isn't good for you.

Riou

@GDeep™

I would like him sacked now, incase you missed.

Well not now...I would give him until the after the City game, while sounding out a new manager in that time...get the new guy in over the international break, so he has some time at least to get to know players...then hopefully that will have a positive impact on the team/fans ahead of the Norwich and Burnley games, as our season could still be a decent one, though I don't believe under Arteta anymore.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@GDeep™

I would like him sacked now, incase you missed.

Well not now...I would give him until the after the City game, while sounding out a new manager in that time...get the new guy in over the international break, so he has some time at least to get to know players...then hopefully that will have a positive impact on the team/fans ahead of the Norwich and Burnley games, as our season could still be a decent one, though I don't believe under Arteta anymore.

Disagree about him getting sacked now or straight after the City game. He needs to see it out until October/November the minimum imo.

Why sack him now when they backed him with these signings in the window? He overspent massively on Ben White and Ramsdale therefore the board have to give him time and also live with the decisions they made by trusting Arteta and Edu in the market.

They can’t flip flop now, they have to trust the process and live with their incompetent decisions by backing dumb and dumber.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Disagree about him getting sacked now or straight after the City game. He needs to see it out until October/November the minimum imo.

Why sack him now when they backed him with these signings in the window? He overspent massively on Ben White and Ramsdale therefore the board have to give him time and also live with the decisions they made by trusting Arteta and Edu in the market.

They can’t flip flop now, they have to trust the process and live with their incompetent decisions by backing dumb and dumber.

Just bin him. Sunk cost fallacy is real.

We all know a Conte or Zidane would take this squad top 4 so why we bothering with Mikel the antichrist.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Just bin him.

We all know a Conte or Zidane would take this squad top 4 so why we bothering with Mikel the antichrist.

:lol:

Never happening. Our best bet is Graham Potter as the board would never hire Conte or Zidane unfortunately.

Remember when Conte said this about Juve:

“Well, you cannot go to eat at a €100 restaurant with just €10 euro in your pocket, can you?”

What would he say about Arsenal?

Latest posts

Top Bottom