• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

HomeSteak

Established Member

What do you reckon about this data? Or how about the fact that the vaccine isn't really preventing anything aside from serious amounts of hospitalisation?

This is actually being reported a lot. But it won't be in the data because they don't want to worry people. But of course, you continue just looking at the data. It's quite hilarious that you only take things on face value. Bit narrow minded isn't it?
Yea thats fake news man, the doctor who diagnosed him literally said it's not beacuse covid or the vacine.

Yeosol

His talent ID is genuinely shocking, the more money this club gives him the longer we will be set back with the dross.
Don't think this is necessarily true. The players we have signed this summer are the right profile in my opinion, bags of talent and all at a good age. I don't see them working only in a specific system (whatever our system is), so if Arteta is replaced I can see the next manager being able to work with most of our players.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
We've got a great crop of young players, we need a proper manager to sort them out. Josh needs to pull his finger out. Wish we had a decisive owner like abramovich.

Chelsea are also a self sufficient club, they produce a lot of top talent or buy them young, loan them out sell them high. They spent £250m yet their net spend was less the ours.

Kronekes are a joke.
Chelsea aren't self sufficient that's such a myth lol, they're still completely funded by Abramovich. Also the only reason they make so much selling players is because they horde all the best young players and can afford to pay their loans because of Abramovich.

Haphazard

Chelsea aren't self sufficient that's such a myth lol, they're still completely funded by Abramovich. Also the only reason they make so much selling players is because they horde all the best young players and can afford to pay their loans because of Abramovich.
They've also had super dodgy dealings like selling oscar for what 40-50M to China? That's just from the top of my head.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Let's bring the discussion back to Teta everyone....and stop vaccine talk in this thread.

Oh yeah, Teta sucks.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not nice that families have to get caught in the crossfire like that...but all clubs have fans like that, shouldn't want your club to fail or rot because of it.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Week 2 of the season. Fans surround Artetas car and tell him yo leave the club. Been saying all summer this will get really ugly really quickly. I expect fans to soon enter the pitch and attack him if he doesn’t leave
That’s some shameful sh*t right there.

Years ago after a defeat we saw Wenger stopped at lights about 10 mins from the ground. Someone asked me at the time why I didn’t go up and say something. Was absolutely livid with the loss but even the youngest, stupidest, angriest most Arsenal obsessed version of me would never dream of such a thing.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Lol, this is nothing. Imagine Artetaball at Liverpool, they would have hurled death threats and more like they did at Hodgson and Gerrard.
Liverpool fans chased Hodgson and the useless American owners they had at the time out of the club. Think the club were teetering on the edge of going broke.

Malky

Established Member
So Arteta can only be judged when he has his full starting 11 fit and available? :lol: We can't beat Brentford without Partey, Ødegaard, Auba and Gabriel is that what some are telling me?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So Arteta can only be judged when he has his full starting 11 fit and available? :lol: We can't beat Brentford without Partey, Ødegaard, Auba and Gabriel is that what some are telling me?

First PL game in 70 years, new stadium, first game back with a full set of fans for Brentford whilst we suffered from a Covid outbreak. Put the situation into context.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
It's clear they were preparing their excuses all day yesterday to roll them all out here today. Pathetic stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom