• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You claim ESR and Saka shouldn't be playing PL because they aren't experienced and your suggestion is that Ødegaard should be playing over them. It makes no literal sense.

You are beyond salvaging at this point. Good luck.

You're the queen of taking things out of context.

I said ESR/Saka shouldn't be playing as many PL games at their age. They should be getting integrated and learning from senior players who do it week in week out and aren't forced to perform. Its not good for their development. One of them at a time and good rotation is fine.

Ødegaard is far more experienced than ESR at the highest level, not sure how you don't understand this? He also offers something none of our midfielders can with incisive passing.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
:lol: Under Wenger, we had the best record against promoted teams. You don't even know what you're talking about.

You don't alf chat some nonsense sometimes. We aren't talking promoted teams, Brentford are a lot harder to beat than Norwich for example. We are talking Stokes/Boltons/Southamptons aways. Teams we regularly lost against under Wenger.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
its great to see Arteta & Edu dealing with the fans in person :lol:

very easy to hang players out to dry in the press, erratically pay off deals & set the narrative with no fans about

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Eh? I'm telling you Ødegaard is different to what we have, you're not combating that with any form of football chat, just going for weird, pointless comments? Explain why you think Ødegaard wont be starting or whatever you think. Odd to say the least, Ødegaard has far more experience at the highest level than ESR.
But why would a coach put all his eggs in 1 basket? Ødegaard alone won't save us. 1 unjury and we're back at square one.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
But why would a coach put all his eggs in 1 basket? Ødegaard alone won't save us. 1 unjury and we're back at square one.

The whole point is that'll allow ESR to develop properly, he can come in when need be and also rotate with Saka on the right or left. Its a nice balance.

You can say this for many teams. Bruno gets injured last season and United are stuffed etc.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
The whole point is that'll allow ESR to develop properly, he can come in when need be and also rotate with Saka on the right or left. Its a nice balance.

You can say this for many teams. Bruno gets injured last season and United are stuffed etc.
IDC about other teams, I care about Arsenal. This is a high risk gamble. I do agree dat Martin is a class player and his profile is needed. But if that is your only way to save your carreer at Arsenal...

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You claim ESR and Saka shouldn't be playing PL because they aren't experienced and your suggestion is that Ødegaard should be playing over them. It makes no literal sense.

You are beyond salvaging at this point. Good luck.
And he also claimed that our result improved dramatically with ESR coming into the team last year and now changing his tune again.

Dude keep outdoing himself.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

You don't alf chat some nonsense sometimes. We aren't talking promoted teams, Brentford are a lot harder to beat than Norwich for example. We are talking Stokes/Boltons/Southamptons aways. Teams we regularly lost against under Wenger.
I was talking promoted teams and now you're shifting the goalposts.

Aren't Brentford a promoted team? Yes

Didn't Wenger have the best record against promoted teams? Yes.

So what's your problem? Why are you inventing narrative that suits your agenda?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

I wish you guys could hear this :lol::lol::lol:
Unbelievable
What are they saying?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard

I wish you guys could hear this :lol::lol::lol:
Unbelievable

"Look for positives, ask where the deficiencies are, and do not touch Arteta out question?"

Sounds like a typical day at the Athletic Arsenal PR service.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Haphazard

Brentford are a newly promoted side and unlike a Norwich/Bolton etc haven't been in the PL for a long time, saying they are tougher to beat than Norwich based on 2 games is not factually correct because there simply isn't a big enough sample size. Just because Toney and Mari had a re-enactment of blacked doesn't mean they are tougher to beat than Norwich etc.

• Funny
Reactions: Kav

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Ah bro, I would sum it up but my head is exploding. Basically, not his fault, can't be judged by this, missing personnel etc.

"No manager in the world would have got a result with that 11", which is not the point at all..etc
Don't know why you subscribe to that sh*t. You're basically paying them to torture you :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Don't know why you subscribe to that sh*t. You're basically paying them to torture you :lol:
I listen cause I am like, maybe this is the week they finally tell it like it is.

Then it gets WORSE.

I heard some of them are getting stick at the moment apparently, not for this podcast just their shilly behaviour in general.

Top Bottom