• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
My wish:
I wake up tomorrow to the news that MIkel has been sacked and later in the day Conte has been appointed. They let him get rid of the deadwood somehow and we end up signing:

Onana
Trippier
Zouma
Bissouma
Martinez
Recall Saliba
Sign David Luiz again

Conte turns the season around and we go on a huge run and finish the season in the top 4.

Our new formation/lineup is as follows:
3-4-2-1

Onana/Leno
White - Zouma - Gabriel
Trippier - Partey - Bissouma - Tierney
Ødegaard - Saka
Martinez

Leno/Onana
Holding - Saliba - Luiz
AMN - Lokonga - Xhaka - Tavares
Pepe - Martinelli
Aubameyang

In the summer we bring in:
Tomiyasu
Bellingham
Justin

Hinderz

At this point a trolley dash of swaps and loans.

Aubameyang, Bellerin (valued at €50m by Transfermarkt - lol) and cash for Lenglet, Emerson, Moriba (valued at €62m)

Nelson, Nketiah, Maitland Niles (valued at €41m) for Bissouma (valued at €25m :facepalm: )

Jovic loan with an obligation

If Laca’s agent can find him a move - buy Edouard

Deadwood the deadwood

Attachments

• E792B54E-F098-41F6-A5D7-2F5CB25B3919.jpeg
    E792B54E-F098-41F6-A5D7-2F5CB25B3919.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 16

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Realistic wishlist would be just a right back. Unrealistic wishlist a forward as well as a right back.

Willian, Kolasinac, Torreira, Nketiah, AMN and Bellerin will all hopefully leave. Which frees up a lot of squad space and a lot of options.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
One thing I like about Aouar is that it gives us the option to move to a 433.

--Aouar----Partey--
--------Lokonga------

As your midfield three has a bit of everything. Aouar (creator), Partey (B2B), and Lokonga (DM).

In a 4-2-3-1.

-----Auba----
--Aouar--Ødegaard--Pepe--
----Xhaka--Partey----

MikeVinna

Established Member

--Aouar----Partey--
--------Lokonga------

As your midfield three has a bit of everything. Aouar (creator), Partey (B2B), and Lokonga (DM).

In a 4-2-3-1.

-----Auba----
----Xhaka--Partey----

I agree. I don’t like the ‘midfielder on the wing’ tactic but it could really help us get a foothold in midfield for some matches. We just have zero control and dominance in midfield and Aouar can help us there.

Liam_Og

--Aouar----Partey--
--------Lokonga------

In a 4-2-3-1.

-----Auba----
----Xhaka--Partey----

No Saka or ESR??

Things are bad enough without benching the 2 performers

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

fabio carvalho fulham will have every team in the pl after him soon. His contract is up next summer and he is a huge talent

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Moussa Dembele. 20 to 25m should do it. A big effective unit to get on the end of crosses.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Noni Madueke from PSV. I know he’s been mentioned before around here. If we’re going with youth, he’s one to snap up before he completely gets out of range.

mirrorstare

Watching him right now, he gives me a weird Gervinho-vibe.

That's good news, Gervinho is an excellent player

His issue was being a confidence player in a fanbase that not only doesn't have the patience for those kind of players, but was set to destroy his confidence from a very early stage.

If this Madueke guy doesn't have that problem, he can be a star easily.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
That's good news, Gervinho is an excellent player

His issue was being a confidence player in a fanbase that not only doesn't have the patience for those kind of players, but was set to destroy his confidence from a very early stage.

If this Madueke guy doesn't have that problem, he can be a star easily.

Sure.

Except I meant Madueke made a lot of bad decisions on the ball and got the ball stuck between his feet yesterday. Now that doesn't mean he isn't going to be a great player, it was just one match. But this was no 'oh wow he looks like Gervinho, sign him!' comparison.

Maddison?……… ………..Anyone?…………………
…………………….50 mill?………..
………………….before its too late?………

Latest posts+

Top Bottom