• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He looks very exciting. I love how he strikes his crosses and looks full of himself. One of those types that will leave you in no doubt either way, and soon enough. I really think he’ll be a success here

Can see him smashing in a 30 yard, last minute winner v Chelsea...before going up to Tierney in the dressing room and saying, "Look at me, I am the left-back now", before ripping up his Tesco bag in front of him.

REWB

Didnt think this guy would come in and be instantly better than Tierny. He will be our starting LB from now on I can tell.

Tom349

Was refreshing seeing a fullback come on, play with energy and actually pin the opposition fullback/wideman tight and not allow to receive the ball under zero pressure.

mirrorstare

Only thing Charity did was to knock James out, attacking wise everything he did was pointless, defending wise both Xhaka and Lokonga had to cover for him which made Chelsea's control even more noticeable.

Tom349

Only thing Charity did was to knock James out, attacking wise everything he did was pointless, defending wise both Xhaka and Lokonga had to cover for him which made Chelsea's control even more noticeable.

This is literally how you are supposed to defend when pressing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There still long road with Tavares he got explosive pace and cross well the problem with him seem positioning he lose his runners behind him should work with that because in PL that going to be big trouble

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
who was the kid under Wenger... I think French, Lb with a similar build, speed & attacking attitude? took knuckledusters to White Hart Lane for a derby one time?

reminds me a bit of him.

mirrorstare

Nice showcase of his attacking ability, given how he could afford to be anywhere in the pitch today.

Once the comic relief routines of probably instructed crosses to nowhere and powerful runs that ended with him falling down were done, he could just pass the ball to Saka to make us play serious football.

I saw a lot of Welbeck, and I don't want to see any player in an Arsenal shirt resembling Welbeck ever again.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
who was the kid under Wenger... I think French, Lb with a similar build & speed? took knuckledusters to White Hart Lane for a derby one time?

reminds me a bit of him.

Traore? Looked a world beater at 17 in Bergkamp's testimonial. Thought he was going to be Cashley's heir.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

When AM completely wrote him off without watching him, I knew to ignore. He's nowhere near Tierney in terms of maturity, but he's physically gifted and has great technique with both feet - I really like watching him going forward.

A bit chaotic but he's exciting I hope we develop him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look like full of energy he love going forward but there few aspects of his game need to improve he rush things when passing defensively still has to improve but all in all great having FB who love contribute offensively.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Mixed bag at times, but he at least has the phisicality necessary to do well on the Prem.

Yeah, it was Brom's u23 out there, but they were out for some blood and Nuno managed to shrug it off more than once.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom