• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Artetas poor management has genuinely made people question whether we're better off without him, even I've questioned him at times. Yet when he gets proper service he shows he's still one of the best around. If he ever plays LW again Arteta needs to be sacked on the spot. With Ødegaard, Saka and the likes playing Laca to keep the ball is pretty much redundant now anyways.

Vanpayslip

Auba is one of the best strikers in the league. There are certain teams in this league that finish in or around the top 4 that would be serious title contenders if Auba was in their team.

And here we are discussing if he is past it or not. This is a perfect example of Arteta’s incompetence. He can’t train his team to maximise his biggest asset on the pitch and then walks around like he just doesn’t have the squad to finish above 8th 🤦‍♂️

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
You gotta hope Uncle Mikel, who is obviously learning on the job, had a lightbulb moment yesterday. It’s important for every manager to stick to their core philosophy, but it’s also important to adapt and adjust.

Auba is an absolute killer when deployed correctly. I hope and pray Arteta now uses him up top and plays creative players behind him. Yes, there will be games where he’s ineffective but as we saw yesterday Laca is quite some option off the bench.

Auba can be the difference between an average season and a promising one.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Ok it was WBA but last night was the best I've seen Auba in a long time. I'm hoping he upped his game for Arsenal, and not to show City & Barca that he's still got it. Lets hope he's up for it vs City.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You gotta hope Uncle Mikel, who is obviously learning on the job, had a lightbulb moment yesterday. It’s important for every manager to stick to their core philosophy, but it’s also important to adapt and adjust.

Auba is an absolute killer when deployed correctly. I hope and pray Arteta now uses him up top and plays creative players behind him. Yes, there will be games where he’s ineffective but as we saw yesterday Laca is quite some option off the bench.

Auba can be the difference between an average season and a promising one.
He was asked does this show Auba is better in the middle and he said he can play on the left as well and it will depend on the opponents. If you think Arteta learns anything you are in for disappointment.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Makes me sad seeing that while remembering all the Artetasexuals on /r/gunner chatting **** about Auba and his brother.

Isn't his brother a bit crazy, tbf?

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Good performance, but you'd hope / expect that your 350k a week striker would put 3 past a Championship side. Needs to get off to fast start in the league.

bakaboo

I had trouble getting Auba to score regularly in CF 4231 formation in football manager. My best goal scorer was Pepe on the RW. Think I got some Arteta bloodline lineage

OSBK

Established Member
Up until xhaka sending off he was absent, after xhaka sending off he was absent. If he doesnt want to perform then we cant carry this guy. Again showed zero fight and looked like a man who is saving himself for afcon.

I doubt dias and laporte will have a easier game this season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom