• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The difference between xhaka and Nektiah is xhaka is usual starter Eddie is 3rd choice striker we need to not be so greedy with our demand i can understand wanting full money with Xhaka but Eddie just get what you receive. Crystal palace will get bit desperate late and give us few more millions but that risky situation

We could’ve cashed in much earlier. Feel he played alright at the end of 2019/20 and that was the time to sell.

Brewster went for huge money and it would’ve cleared the way for Balogun earlier.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Let him go for £10m and a sell on fee. No point keeping him here, especially if Laca and Auba are still here. Balogun is also ahead of him. I always liked Nketiah but I've said before, I think the physical side of the PL holds him back. He did well at youth level because everyone was still developing. Now he's fully developed he's no problem for top PL defenders.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We could’ve cashed in much earlier. Feel he played alright at the end of 2019/20 and that was the time to sell.

Brewster went for huge money and it would’ve cleared the way for Balogun earlier.
In hindsight that is probably true, though at the time I think many hoped he would really push on and realise his potential.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

In hindsight that is probably true, though at the time I think many hoped he would really push on and realise his potential.

Yeah but really how likely was that with Willian being signed for the left wing, Auba getting an extension and Lacazette going nowhere?

He’d be up against it for minutes and would always struggle to break out. Have to be decisive with selling players and strike when the irons hot.

Had our chances with Xhaka and Bellerin to name a couple more.

Kwaku

Should have sold him a while back when he had a little hype around him. Should take the money from Palace and run.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

KimTeta destroying Hale End.

Nelson next on the hit list of the dictator.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
My two all-time favorite players at CP? Vieira and Nketiah. I know what kit I will buy for this season!
I quite like Eddie tbf but to be in someones 2 ALL TIME fav players is more than interesting if somewhat baffling lol.
So u gonna spill why bro?
,mmn possible Mancrush? maybe u related? Or did he once reply to you on twitter or someting? 😜

I quite like Eddie tbf but to be in someones 2 ALL TIME fav players is more than interesting if somewhat baffling lol.
So u gonna spill why bro?
,mmn possible Mancrush? maybe u related? Or did he once reply to you on twitter or someting? 😜

Not quite my type for man crush... I like my male to have big breasts and female face to have a crush on them.

Not related either.

I don't use twitter sadly. I have been told I could get a lot of followers and be a big influencer if I used tiktok and twitter more. I decide to be a scientist on a low salary instead.

So its leaves out that I might just possibly be joking!

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I like Eddie but with Balo and John-Jules coming up, and 2 veterans ahead of him now, he is obviously gone. 15mil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom