• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Yeosol

Ignoring the fact that Ben White played in a back 4 for an entire season at Leeds, is there a single example of a central defender that can't play in a back 4? I can't think of a single one. That seems like a weird argument.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ignoring the fact that Ben White played in a back 4 for an entire season at Leeds, is there a single example of a central defender that can't play in a back 4? I can't think of a single one. That seems like a weird argument.

Definitely Mustafi.

I reckon you could have a 7 CB formation, and you just know Mustafi would still **** something up.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Definitely Mustafi.

I reckon you could have a 7 CB formation, and you just know Mustafi would still **** something up.
Mustafi is still better than Ben White based on what I've seen to this point.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mustafi is still better than Ben White based on what I've seen to this point.

4 years of absolute pain and torture >>>>>> 1 bad game.

Ben has a very long way to go, to overtake Mustafi...levels to this ****ness.

Yeosol

Feels like Ben White gets a lot of flak for things that aren't his fault. Fans are frustrated that Arsenal spent that kind of money on a central defender, but he doesn't decide transfer fees and nobody can blame him for wanting to move to a much bigger club. Fans are frustrated about Saliba not being given a chance, but that's up to the Arsenal management and not him. All this stuff about him being Brighton's third best CB just reeks of bitterness, there's a reason he went to the Euros and not Dunk or Webster.

Really hope to see Saliba getting a chance to play here at some point, but if he doesn't it won't be because Edu and Arteta decided to sign White.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
4 years of absolute pain and torture >>>>>> 1 bad game.

Ben has a very long way to go, to overtake Mustafi...levels to this ****ness.
Yeah but to be fair, I've seen Mustafi play well for us. I only have Ben White's dismal first impression to go on. 🤣

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It's clear as day that Arteta got rid of this lad because he didn't like something about him. Maybe Saliba seen the **** show and thought I'm going to call him out and he did that.

Fair play to him.

Arteta putting personality and yes boys ahead of talent is a disgrace. Soares, Mari, Chambers all crap.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Everyone & their grandmother could see this lad was a star in the making yet Pep's cupbearer thinks he's somewhat of a good judge of character. Mari, Cedric & Xhaka put that deluded idea to bed.

My only hope is that he hasn't soured over his time at the club & much like the rest of us, is waiting for Arteta to end up arranging cones for Pep before long so he can truly slot in to resolve our diabolical defensive issues.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Shouldn't we have kept this guy even after buying White instead wasting time on Mari and Chambers try to f**k up everything or being forced to use Kola? i know it's easy to talk now because White and Gabriel are out but i thought we should have kept him as 3rd choice. anyway hopefully he keep up the good start at OM i believe he still have future here even if some don't think so he still only 20 years old.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Everybody raving about him tonight it seems. Must be something else with him, I think we might have to pay a fee when he makes his debut, probably some dodgy stuff gone on with Raul and co.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Everybody raving about him tonight it seems. Must be something else with him, I think we might have to pay a fee when he makes his debut, probably some dodgy stuff gone on with Raul and co.
The Mari deal is equally dodgy as well. We have to pay Flamengo an extra million for every 10 apps he makes. We overpaid for the Pepe deal by about £40 million. If we are going to get screwed over by dodgy deals, at least make sure it’s for a good player.

Latest posts

Top Bottom