• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Seeing these self proclaimed tactical analysts scramble for excuses to defend what we are seeing is both pathetic and funny lol. They are too invested in Arteta at this point they have no choice but to go down with the ship.
i dont get why? where the **** did all this come from?

during the 2018 & 2019 appointment processes his PR just came like a big wave

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Anyone watching Sp**s? I dare say Nuno doesn't have his perfect 11 nor his new players. However he's set up a team to control a game. Look solid defensively and makes life difficult for the opponent.

Why in the world of football should we not expect the same from Arteta? Why is he the only player who needs 20 of his own players 300m and every single player 100% fit and healthy to win football matches?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I want to say Amy Lawrence is a “back the manager no matter what” type because I remember she was very pro Wenger and I used to like her work.

I don’t really remember her riding out for Emery like she has Arteta though? Might be the former player thing for her.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Wouldn't they have two weeks off? This is actually a good time to get someone in. One would think they would be in talks with his replacement already. Then again, this is Arsenal.
You'd like to think so that they'd be in talks with someone now during this 2 week break, if they do get someone new in permanently during this break over someone as a caretaker I would hope it would be sooner rather then later, not within the last few days before the next match.

GoonerJay24

I agree that Man Utd have been as dreadful as us at times but at least they’ve had some sort of improvement plus I don’t think Ole is as bad as our fanbase seems to be making him out to be. He’s not a top manager but he’s much better than Arteta.

:lol:😭

Tell me I’m not bugging out and you just didn’t use the red card as an excuse, right? It could have easily have been 8 or 9 without a red card. It’s obvious that City were taking it easy on us at times during the game and they didn’t even have to play KDB just like Kante was rested the week before.

Have they improved relative to their financial outlay? Every year they end up in the Europa League and haven't won even a community shield since 2017. We win cups but have spent less without making top four. They're the same but the other way round and spent more. I agree Ole is a much better coach than Mikel. I really like his man management.

Well, probably you only began watching football yesterday but red cards impact matches. How possession teams like City pass the ball, spaces are even more easier to exploit with a man advantage. Obviously though the thrashing weren't just due to Xhakas sending off and also reflects the manager too.

charlie read

So predictable ,they were rubbish for the last two years ,terrible last year ,and Arteta kept his job , he should of been sacked before last Christmas, the man hasn't got a clue ,and the players aren't playing for him ,if he stays any longer we'll be in a relegation fight

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
i dont get why? where the **** did all this come from?

during the 2018 & 2019 appointment processes his PR just came like a big wave

E94R2jcXoAQCSu0

These guys bought into the New Pep narrative and all these pr articles lmaoo, wrote all these think pieces about Arteta’s genius and how good he is, now they have to keep it up I guess or admit they were waffling... He talks a good game too, say a few buzzwords like changing culture and mentality and people eat it up.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
- Promoting youth
- Taking responsibility and with sticking managers throughout a season
- Showing class in how we do things without feeling the need to pander to modern ways or trends in football just because other clubs do so
- Only spend money on players with exceptional qualities, not just as footballers but character

I think we still have alot here but some fans and of course the media are trying to ruin it.
Are they really club values though? As soon as Wenger dropped to 6th even once, despite years of over performing, he was gone. Emery dropped below 5th, sacked.

The values Arsenal were known for in recent years were Arsène’s values not the club’s. The club‘s values are those of the owners. Stan Kroenke and his values were hidden prior to 2018, now they’ve been exposed and they’re not looking good.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nuno has Sp**s winning another game, without any of his signings in the first 11, but has already implemented his style and tactics there.
Meanwhile Cone Boy has 2 years, £200M spent and still can’t do that. How much more time do we give the clown?
We are building something great. But Arteta needs his own players who can coach themselves and can do everything by themselves. Arteta tells his players win every game, score goals and don’t concede. Not his fault they don’t listen

Pop Tart

Established Member
I think he’s just a “back the manager no matter what” guy because he was making similar points during Emery’s reign.
So a troll then..
Its my opinion that sacking mid season, unless under exceptional circumstances shows a lack of class.

We're all numpty's on here with different views. If you dislike what I say, ignore me.
We are not in mid season.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

E94R2jcXoAQCSu0

These guys bought into the New Pep narrative and all these pr articles lmaoo, wrote all these think pieces about Arteta’s genius and how good he is, now they have to keep it up I guess or admit they were waffling... He talks a good game too, say a few buzzwords like changing culture and mentality and people eat it up.
“Arteta’s Arsenal” is the best one, especially in hindsight.

This article you referenced is equally as hilarious.

Top Bottom